Viola Davis says black woman aren't romantically linked with white men enough in flims

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
You can't look up to these people they will disappoint you every time. :scust:

"For me, this is something you'll not see this year, last year, the year before that… That is, a dark-skinned woman of colour, at 53 years old, kissing Liam Neeson.Not just kissing a white man, Liam Neeson, a hunk. And kissing him sexually, romantically…Nobody will pay attention to that. And if you mention it to someone, I think they'll feel like it's hip and it's funky that they didn't notice it. But will you see it again?... If you don't think that's a big deal, then tell me, why isn't it happening more?"

Mental illness is real. She got to kiss this man damn near every episode for multiple seasons,
1600x640-Q90_880cefd518ced2d07360ea166a8ae222.jpg

but kissing this wrinkly old prune is a prize?
In what world is Liam Neeson a hunk?
16-neeson.w330.h330.jpg

:scust:
giphy.gif

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
instead of advocating for more black men to be in leading man roles which would lead to more black women having roles. She wants black women to be with the white men. This is the mentality of bedwenches and why they are so dangerous. They want to take the place of white women they dont want black empowerment

"black men just want to take the place of white men as the oppressor they don't want black empowerment" :mjgrin:

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
You can't look up to these people they will disappoint you every time. :scust:

Mental illness is real. She got to kiss this man damn near every episode for multiple seasons,
1600x640-Q90_880cefd518ced2d07360ea166a8ae222.jpg

but kissing this wrinkly old prune is a prize?
In what world is Liam Neeson a hunk?
16-neeson.w330.h330.jpg

:scust:
giphy.gif

Black women love his old ass. It's just not out there like that but he's a "sexy old white man" to them. I don't see too much of a problem with that; he's more of a fantasy to for their hearts and minds. Your average black woman isn't going after an old white man, they don't possess the aura of Liam Neeson. The young white men are the competition though. You're competing with them almost on the same level as you compete with a fellow black man, just the way it is. White men can dip into any pool they wish at anytime they wish and there doesn't seem to be much to be done about it. Given the history of the races in this country it is a bit concerning that DOSs are lusting after DOSMs and being extremely vocal about it but you just have to keep it moving. Dwelling on this isn't healthy.