Viola Davis says black woman aren't romantically linked with white men enough in flims

Benefited

Banned
Daps
twitter would cancel him immediately.

shyt they try to do it with donald glover and michael b jordan just based on their personal lives without even making a comment like this. :wow:

Saying this while you have a black wife would be even more disasterous,don't let it be a black woman who black women love that you are married to:wow:

Miachael B has dated black women,and says how much he loves black women,and I still think he has lost some of his luster with the sistas.Which I have no problem with since I'm quick to "cancel" wenches.

Haliax

Pro
Daps
Reppin
united kingdom
fzV5t72.gif

The gif usage here is 10/10

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
It's embarrassing how much we seek White acceptance to this day.

Even on dating apps and sites you will see Black women put hashtags in their bio like : #swirllife #equalopportunitydater "Black woman emoji/White man emoji"

Then folks wonder why cacs are so arrogant. Stop putting them on a pedestal like it's a W to be with one.

Viola disappointed me with this one. Even if she really thinks this, she should know publicly saying it is dangerous.

Breh I can't tell you how many women I've not even responded to or messaged because they have "open to the swirl" in they profile.:scusthov:

shyt is just so cringy and lowkey pathetic. It be the fine ones with that bullshyt too:snoop:

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
To add on:

Scarlet Johansson : we need more black men and white women romantically link

Gong Li = we need more Asian/black men romantically linked in films

Emma Watson: it’s a shame that’s that black men and white women aren’t romantically linked in films

Never in a million years you would see women of other races clamoring for black men like you would see bw celebrities doing. Liked regina king.
Yeah for real, it's ALWAYS black women celebrities who promote these IR relationships with other races of men. Even the asian actresses don't do it as much, and asian women are already very white worshipping too :dahell:
Regina king, Nia long, viola davis, chili not long ago, there have been much more I'm not bullshytting :mjlol: But they loyal queens though.

Last edited:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
There is definitely an agenda
I thought y’all was crazy before

At least you see it now:martin:
She seems like a smart lady so maybe she will come out and explain better,but I don't see any other way of spinning it and she is not alone.
Many black women have been convinced/brainwashed that black women being shown as love interest to white men is empowering.
Because it puts black women in a position of "competeting" with what has long been held as the standard of beauty to the dominate society(skinny pale white women).

Who knows,maybe I just can't relate to caring about competing with white men or being seen as attractive to non black women. But in fairness thats easy for us to say as black men because we have been held up as cool,attractive,strong,heros,sexy for a long time now accross all platforms. So while I blame black women for this thinking,I blame black men even more,we gotta do better:martin:

Daps
Didn't Taye Diggs say something like this when he was doing that show 'Kevin Hill' on UPN back in the day????

And his career STILL never fully recovered from that shyt. He was tryna introduce BM/WW on the low (fukkin UPN) and that shyt got cancelled with the quickness....but Scandal and How to Get Away with Murder had no problems.

BW and WM are similar in that they want access to all the races but want to keep their opposite gender counterparts in check. White women are brainwashed so they let white men pimp them out and fukk every Asian broad possible.

When was the last TV show to put a BM/WW relationship front and center without the couple being severely flawed? The Wire with Daniel's & Pearlman?

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Yeah for real, it's ALWAYalready women celebrities who promote these IR relationships with other races of men. Even the asian actresses don't do it as much, and asian women are already very white worshipping too :dahell:
Regina king, Nia long, viola davis, chili not long ago, there have been much more I'm not bullshytting :mjlol: But they loyal queens though.

Lets chill,People from California shouldn't even be counted as the normal thought proccess or behavior when it comes to wenching and bedbucking.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
BW and WM are similar in that they want access to all the races but want to keep their opposite gender counterparts in check. White women are brainwashed so they let white men pimp them out and fukk every Asian broad possible.

And black men don’t say anything because they’re scared to.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
bc white men mostly want white women and view black women as sex toys to be abused more often than not?

edit: jesus christ, what is wrong with black people nowadays? you are so weak-minded that you just HAVE to be included by the ALMIGHTY white folk. talking about 'representation' and all this nonsense. Here's a thought, you are a millionaire, you know other black millionaires. How bout you fukkin retards get together and i don't know, make movies where you're tonguin down another goddamn black person, then you wouldn't have to worry about representation to begin with. just boggles my mind that more black people in movies don't try and do like tyler perry and make shyt targeted specifically to black people. instead they have to be accepted by whites, who don't give one shyt about them. i made a thread on here saying that viola davis is one of the most beautiful women on the planet, but that shyt doesn't matter as much as what liam neeson fakkit ass thinks about her i don't guess. mufukkas need to understand that self-love is greater than any shyt that comes from the outside, especially when it's comin from white people and you're black.
Repped

Way to go to keep the staus quo of “white people are the best, please accept me” going

We don’t need white acceptance
We need to level the playing field.

Whining about how white people always put white people first and how white people get 98% of the opportunity won’t change shyt.

Sure they get some mercy roles and opportunities but at the end of the day they will let Brad and Leo (and I like them as actors) be the desire of the lead white beauty standard white blonde actress in every movie and Will and Denzel can only have black or latin love interests, and they’re never represented as highly desirable (Training Day, Denzel’s girl was a latin girl presented as a side peace in a bad neighborhood). Other than that black women are cast as underdogs or the token black friend.

They won’t give us equality because a) they are racist white supremacists b) they have no will to give up anything of their pie

There is only one way: forcefully take. Create your own market, stop depending on a racist media system to decide if you’re worthy. Especially people like this, like you said: they are loaded.. they can make a movie and promote it and show black people how we really are: multidimensial. We are not all thugs or token friends or funny guys.. but white people need to control how we are depicted since it helps control us in real life.. media creates prejudice and most white people are NOT trying to see us win..