Viola Davis says black woman aren't romantically linked with white men enough in flims

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Now I’m just waiting for the excuses and deflections coming from the coliqueens

@Lifejennings @The5thLetter

I already know where @Nicole0416 and @HarlemHottie stand
Not with this.. at all.. I'm at the point now where I don't acknowledge Hollywood and this swirler/wench mentality. Never was into Scandal, or that Murder She Wrote or Capital M for murder or whatever other show that is she has, and I always had a problem with Shonda Rime, Ava Duvernay... they're all part of that agenda; also have some anti black bias in some form. I learned to filter my mind bc this is not my reality and not who I associate with.. every image they present is nothing but dysfunction of the black family and unity. Entertainers have that platform for a reason and it's never productive. I will never see actors as educators - they're not representative of my values.

For example- this show that my brother's gf watches, called '91' with Angela Bassett. Bassett's character is a police officer, right.. but check this out- she finds out that her black husband is cheating on her with another black man (dysfunction and effeminization), they get divorced but still live in the same house (for the sake of the 2 kids).. meanwhile Angela Basset's character goes on to date the white Fire Department Chief.. and they always show them in a positive way, talking and working through their issues. The other "prominently" featured 'black woman" on the show is a female firefighter that is a die-hard dyke, lesbo.. looks and plays the part. ... Alfre Woodward who plays the head of the Stokes family on Luke Cage is married to a white man in real life. Another show I started watching, For the Defense- whitewashed black lawyer dating her white boyfriend, lives with a white female roomate and has a bad relationship with her blood brother (who is black), and the only black male effeminate talking lawyer on the show is the resident a$$hole and immorally corrupt legal mind who sleeps with white women. These are "our" made for tv female 'role models'....
:stopitslime::comeon::scust:

Last edited:
Daps
Don't c00n on me now Viola.

giphy.gif

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
For example- this show that my brother's gf watches, called 911 with Angela Bassett. Bassett's character is a police officer, right.. but check this out- she finds out that her black husband is cheating on her with another black man (dysfunction and effeminization), they get divorced but still live in the same house (for the sake of the 2 kids).. meanwhile Angela Basset's character goes on to date the white Fire Department Chief.. and they always show them in a positive way, talking and working through their issues. The other "prominently" featured 'black woman" on the show is a die-hard dyke, lesbo.. looks and plays the part. These are "our" made for tv 'role models'...
Seeing Angela Basset kissing up on that corny ass white dude doesn't look right at all :scust:

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
She has a BLACK HUSBAND too.

:mindblown::snoop:

That's like a white woman being married to a white man talking about how white women need to be shown more with Black men.

But then again you would never hear a white man/woman say this about us.
Wow didn't know that...
But
Why is their child look mixed?
:patrice:
1280_viola_davis_010517_getty631034272.jpg

Edit: adopted thanks @Nerdy black guy

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
What would be the target demographic if the film had a black woman and white man romantically linked?

Would white people watch a movie with George Clooney married to Viola Davis? Doubt much black men would...pretty much you're left with the shea butter crowd.

Swirl shyt is starting to rise even more as a movement

It’s absolutely comical how the black man is evil and gay in everything now

Never the straight laced sane main character unless it’s Denzel.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
instead of advocating for more black men to be in leading man roles which would lead to more black women having roles. She wants black women to be with the white men. This is the mentality of bedwenches and why they are so dangerous. They want to take the place of white women they dont want black empowerment