Viola Davis says black woman aren't romantically linked with white men enough in flims

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
It's embarrassing how much we seek White acceptance to this day.

Even on dating apps and sites you will see Black women put hashtags in their bio like : #swirllife #equalopportunitydater "Black woman emoji/White man emoji"

Then folks wonder why cacs are so arrogant. Stop putting them on a pedestal like it's a W to be with one.

Viola disappointed me with this one. Even if she really thinks this, she should know publicly saying it is dangerous.
I’ve been trying to tell y’all these wenches are even more influential and dangerous than bucks because bw will EXCUSE and DEFLECT anything a wench says en masses back to black men. Bw starlets been with wm ever since Josephine Baker. Eartha Kitt, Dorothy Dandrige, we could go down the list. The wmm will always take our best looking women and turn them against us. THEY tried to do that agsisnst Whitney Houston and she paid for it with her life.

Black men and bw will come together to slam a bm who says something c00nish concerning black women or white women. But bw always have pass to uplift wm and clamor for wm and no one on social media or the real media bats and eyelid.

Bu bu bu JBO!!

Eclipser

All Star
Daps
Somebody needs to make a list and show her that there are an ABSURD amount of bw/wm couples promoted in the media nowadays. Bm/xw does not hold a candle to it, not by a longshot.

Edit: .even her onscreen romances are with wm. What is more than every time? Delusional

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
When I say #ForeignGang, y'all don't listen

tenor.gif

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
She has a BLACK HUSBAND too.

:mindblown::snoop:

That's like a white woman being married to a white man talking about how white women need to be shown more with Black men.

But then again you would never hear a white man/woman say this about us.