Viola Davis says black woman aren't romantically linked with white men enough in flims

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
The plan is working to full effect, and I think we still don't realize it.

When I went out to Cali, back in '97, I was shocked to see how many interracial couples I saw because that was damn near unheard of where I came from at that time (Tidewater, Virginia).

If you saw any black girl with a white boy, she was usually so busted that you had to be on some, "i'm just glad she found somebody that loves her" :obama:

Fast forward to today, (I've been back in VA since '08) and I swear to God, when I see a halfway decent looking young black woman (18 - 28) walking and holding hands with a young black man around her same age, I'm legit shocked and have to pause on some, "there's still hope." :sadcam:

It's that bad. :lupe:

No bullshyt, about 70% of the good looking, young black girls I see around here are dating white boys.

And I mean, it's on some "whatever white boy I can find, as long as he's white" shyt.

I've seen girls so bad that they made me do a triple take, and when I see the dude they're with, it's some gump ass white boy that looks like he plays Dungeons and Dragons for a living and makes pipe bombs in his basement in his downtime.

:snoop:

Last edited:

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
giphy.gif

This gif has never been more applicable. Wtf Viola?! And I felt some type of way about "Widows" for that reason, like really? Dead white husband and (smexy) black men as the bad guys? :comeon:

Ugh. Celebrities are NOT the people to admire.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
And black men don’t say anything because they’re scared to.
It's so dumb that some black men are scared to tell black women they're bullshytting or say they are being hypocrites about IR dating. Unfortunately a lot of black men have been raised with feminine energy all their life, hence the critical amount of simps :wow:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
The plan is working to full effect, and I think we still don't realize it.

When I went out to Cali, back in '97, I was shocked to see how many interracial couples I saw because that was damn near unheard of where I came from, at that time (Tidewater, Virginia).

If you saw any black girl with a white boy, she was usually so busted that you had to be on some, "i'm just glad she found somebody that loves her" :obama:

Fast forward to today, (I've been back in VA since '08) and I swear to God, when I see a halfway decent looking young black woman (18 - 28) walking and holding hands with a young black man around her same age, I'm legit shocked and have to pause on some, "there's still hope." :sadcam:

It's that bad. :lupe:

No bullshyt, about 70% of the good looking, young black girls I see around here are dating white boys.

And I mean, it's on some "whatever white boy I can find, as long as he's white" shyt.

I've seen girls so bad that they made me do a triple take, and when I see the dude they're with, it's some gump ass white boy that looks like he plays Dungeons and Dragons for a living and makes pipe bombs in his basement in his downtime.

:snoop:

Damn home of Norfolk State and Hampton University is that bad huh?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
oh I was going to post about the Widows movie. In the trailer is looks like Viola is the widow of Liam Neeson. And the black men are the bad guys in the movie. :lolbron:

I was gone make a thread about this stereotypical ass movie

This bih stay c00ning

She a wench in a lot of her projects

And she always talks about how she grew up and white kids called her ugly and monkey

Instead of hating cacs she always wanted to be 1

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Damn home of Norfolk State and Hampton University is that bad huh?

Norfolk State is still kinda good.

You know that's the hood and white boys ain't really trying to venture over there on Park Ave and Brambleton, right in the middle of Mission College, Young's Park, Huntersville, and Tidewater Park's hood.

But Hampton University.....

Man.

That school has always been full of highkey wanna be white, black folks, and them girls have took it to a whole nother level.

They running all these NASA, Langley Air Force Base, Fort Eustis Army Base, shipyard cacs pockets something crazy.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Norfolk State is still kinda good.

You know that's the hood and white boys ain't really trying to venture over there on Park Ave and Brambleton, right in the middle of Mission College, Young's Park, Huntersville, and Tidewater Park's hood.

But Hampton University.....

Man.

That school has always been full of highkey wanna be white, black folks, and them girls have took it to a whole nother level.

They running all these NASA, Langley Air Force Base, Fort Eustis Army Base, shipyard cacs pockets something crazy.

:wow: Hampton stay with a couple thousand 8s, 9s, and 10s too. Damn.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's so dumb that some black men are scared to tell black women they're bullshytting or say they are being hypocrites about IR dating. Unfortunately a lot of black men have been raised with feminine energy all their life, hence the critical amount of simps :wow:
You run the risk of being called feminine and 'not a real man' if you do call em out too. It's really a conundrum