Vinyl - (Martin Scorsese & Terrence Winter/HBO/70's Music Series)

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
This is finally coming out. I hope it's good.

Is it me or is HBO's line-up outside of GoT very:trash:

VEEP and Silicon Valley are two of the funniest shows on TV for me, although HBO fukked up putting them on right after Thrones because it's hard to switch gears. And Vice is the only US news show worth watching, those journalist go hard.

There are definitely some fails on there too, but when HBO hits gold, they don't fukk around and let the shows do their thing, so I still have respect.

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
VEEP and Silicon Valley are two of the funniest shows on TV for me, although HBO fukked up putting them on right after Thrones because it's hard to switch gears. And Vice is the only US news show worth watching, those journalist go hard.

There are definitely some fails on there too, but when HBO hits gold, they don't fukk around and let the shows do their thing, so I still have respect.

They don't have the quantity of Netflix (no one does with the amount of content they're making) but their top end stuff>>>> anyone else.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps

True. Maybe I'm just being hard on them.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
This is finally coming out. I hope it's good.

Is it me or is HBO's line-up outside of GoT very:trash:
Silicon Valley is good. I like John Oliver other than that :manny:

But when that Westworld drop :whoo:

They should get Olyphant and/or Goggins for another series together. Think they(HBO) also may still be doing a US remake of the UK series Utopia.

Last edited:

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Silicon Valley is good. I like John Oliver other than that :manny:

But when that Westworld drop :whoo:

They should get Olyphant and/or Goggins for another series together. Think they also may still be doing a US remake of the UK series Utopia.

Goggins has that Danny McBride comedy show coming out this year. I think in the summer with Westworld and Ballers.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Goggins has that Danny McBride comedy show coming out this year. I think in the summer with Westworld and Ballers.
Yea think he may be playin a principal or something? At least I think it has something to do with a school. May have to settle for that, was hopin for more drama stuff though.

Daps

i usually get burnt during GOT so by the time veep and silicon valley come on i'm :myman::lolbron:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
1080p of episode one just leaked if you know where to look :mjpls:

Not sure if it's legit or not yet. Will look at it tomorrow.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Pilot leaked. Gonna take it in and post my review. Personally I'm not hyped one bit for this show since I'ma hip-hop head. Hope it appeals to me in some way though.