Vinyl - (Martin Scorsese & Terrence Winter/HBO/70's Music Series)

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I realized that Ernst was dead, or was at least a hallucination during the Nasty Bits tryout scene.

Mad Men did an episode like this (The Crash) and way better but the final scene was still sort of impactful.

This was actually the first episode where the fukkery was more just sad than funny because it actually revealed a little about Richie's character.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
This fukking show man :wow: How many cocaine bumps did Richie do in this episode?! :damn:

havent watched a ep yet but imma marathon it and catch up after this week cuz olivia wilde said on the howard stern show she gonna be butt ass naked in the upcoming ep :shaq:
Olivia Wilde was on Stern talking about being full frontal this week. she has a massive bush though, naturally
She was a beauty :shaq:

Onto the episode though. Maybe it's because I watched this late at night, but I was not expecting to get fightclub'd at the end there. Should've known something was up when Ernst kept telling those lies only to get Richie upset. Devon's reaction at the end when Richie mentioned he hung out with Ernst. :wow:

Found her behavior before the episode abit overdramatic, but now I realize why she's so sick of her husband. I think that car crash caused her to lose her baby too. :ohhh:More and more I'm finding it harder to root for Richie. Still an interesting character, the story should be entertaining regardless, but I'm seeing very few redeeming qualities. The cocaine binges certainly aren't helping at all, but I guess he's gonna try to redeem himself in the upcoming episodes.

Last edited:

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
I didn't read through this thread yet..so forgive me if this was discussed

Is the lead singer of nasty bits supposed to be Sid vicious?? Or based on him?

I only ask because they make a point of showing the heroin again and again

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Richie being Coked out of his god damn mind for the majority of the episode :blessed: :damn: :wow:

He's a piece of shyt when it comes to his family and those around him. He needs to sort himself out, he's losing everything.

Andrea might just save the label if Richie doesn't fukk that up too. I wonder if Zach was having some kind of eureka moment at the end :ohhh:

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't read through this thread yet..so forgive me if this was discussed

Is the lead singer of nasty bits supposed to be Sid vicious?? Or based on him?

I only ask because they make a point of showing the heroin again and again

the below is a pic of his girl nancy so if you take a look at her hair... anyway it's fiction mixed with reality and it's pretty compelling to me at least
Nancy Spungen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I almost wish they'd resolve Richie's coke troubles. Mainly because the show is instantly better when it's more about the music industry and isn't about Richie's personal demons and shyt. Every time Richie and any of them get into shyt I'm always :russell:

But when they go and try to sign Alice Cooper, or you see the Nasty Bits and all of that my ears perk up.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Bobby Cannavale has to be THE king of overacting in Hollywood right now. It works for this role though, same with Gyp Rosetti.