Vince Staples: "90s Music overrated"

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Earlier you said the only rappers you STUDY are Lil B and Young Thug :mjlol:, no wonder why you're so trash :dead:
Damn u on my dikk
The game calls for certain qualities in musicians
U dnt live in the states so u know nothing of the culture.
But thugga a big deal here because of his take on flow
And lil b is the most notorious independent artist in hip hop of all time who has built a cult fanbase due to his unique characteristics
Again u dnt live here so u don't know how the culture looks like currently.
U jus do Googles
So until ur experienced in the culture, then u can speak to me

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn u on my dikk
The game calls for certain qualities in musicians
U dnt live in the states so u know nothing of the culture.
But thugga a big deal here because of his take on flow
And lil b is the most notorious independent artist in hip hop of all time who has built a cult fanbase due to his unique characteristics
Again u dnt live here so u don't know how the culture looks like currently.
U jus do Googles
So until ur experienced in the culture, then u can speak to me

First thing you say is something suspect, typical hypocrite. What you are far too ignorant to understand is that you are not part of the culture and you never have been. Being a homosexual wanna be rapper that studies Lil B doesn't mean you're Hip Hop. And no matter how much you study Lil B you won't be able to get more retarded than you already are currently, you really are the pinnacle of retardation already. I achieved more in Hip Hop as a teenager than you EVER will, you will never be successful with your music cause you're a trash garbage wanna be fraud, you copy other men's feminine "swag", you are a disgrace, won't say to Hip Hop cause no-one takes you seriously, but to your whore of a mother and humanity as a whole and the dikksucking community you clearly represent.

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
nope. the only people offended will be old ass coli dudes (aka people who don't go to his shows or buy his music)
:mjlol:that's shyt kill me these so called hip hop fans dont buy albums but talking about respect this respect that

75% I think of illegal music download is hip hop

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reread this tweet:

Did Vince say it wasn't cool for "no one" to listen to eastside shyt in this tweet? Or did he say, growing up as a 2N crip, it wasn't cool to listen to eastside shyt in this tweet?

Now use your answer to this question to see why this thread looks ridiculous. :dame:

I thout he meant east side of Long Beach.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Lol trust me, I know. I've seen it first hand. But like you said, there's no repercussions nowadays. I'm just waiting for a young nikka, who don't know who he is, to talk out the side of their neck with Maino lol...he still with the shyts. Heavy.

And yet people wonder why people don't take the culture seriously. It became a culture full of trolls, giggles and cake nikkas.

This little nikka would have been hung upside down of the Queensboro bridge by Tragedy and the 25 to life crew if he came out mouthing off like that in the 90s. You couldn't use "Oh I was trolling breh" Nah You getting socked in your stomach and beat the fukk out of your Levis.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I thout he meant east side of Long Beach.

I thought so too. It really could be interchangeable. But to better explain the post to those who don't understand it, I just chose to stick with the East v West coast narrative.

I'm not gonna pretend like I know the relationship between rollin 20s and 2N.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
First thing you say is something suspect, typical hypocrite. What you are far too ignorant to understand is that you are not part of the culture and you never have been. Being a homosexual wanna be rapper that studies Lil B doesn't mean you're Hip Hop. And no matter how much you study Lil B you won't be able to get more retarded than you already are currently, you really are the pinnacle of retardation already. I achieved more in Hip Hop as a teenager than you EVER will, you will never be successful with your music cause you're a trash garbage wanna be fraud, you copy other men's feminine "swag", you are a disgrace, won't say to Hip Hop cause no-one takes you seriously, but to your whore of a mother and humanity as a whole and the dikksucking community you clearly represent.
Claim to be hip hop but have no idea what Martin is brehs :mjlol:
As if I'm gonna waste tike arguing with someone like that :bryan:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
i get what he's saying, him and tyler both dislike people that overlove stuff like illmatic, well young people that werent around that era that love off that