Vince Russo says HHH's booking of Raw... REEKS

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
?

Ronda seems like a bad ass antihero to me like Brock and Austin. I think HHH was smart enough to know booking her like Vince had been doing was why she was getting booed.

Liv and Ronda are book backwards, imo

This reaction was

This her 2nd wack win over Rhonda??? (I was off watching when this happened)

Liv needs to be on some Ric Flair shyt, winning matches in bullshti ways...this cute shyt is terrible to me, as a casual, that don't know why ppl like her so much

I'm cheering for Shayna off her being on upupdowndown

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
ya'll love this lie

there's so many people that watch wrestling on and off whenever they catch it and not to the weekly obsessive degree that we do.

same way there's people that catch NBA games when they can and follow hoops loosely, and people who obsessively watch daily, know every player whether it be in the league, overseas, in college etc. and tweet about it endlessly.

casual fans will never not exist in every form of entertainment. Every wrestling fan isn’t some super passionate dedicated fan like us message board nikkas.
If you were to get rid of casual fans across the world then every sports teams stadiums/arenas would be half full. Whenever fans say there's no casuals they're basically trying to excuse low ratings & attendance. It's also the smarks/neckbeards who say that because Punk said it a year ago, just like JeriKKKho told them demos > viewership.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
There are no casual wrestling fans today. Only people who come across it while channel surfing, watch a few minutes, then change the channel. Dude tried to compare an NBA game to theater combat. :skip:

No random is watching 30 mins of this shyt. :mjlol:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
There are no casual wrestling fans today. Only people who come across it while channel surfing, watch a few minutes, then change the channel. Dude tried to compare an NBA game to theater combat. :skip:

No random is watching 30 mins of this shyt. :mjlol:
You’re so out of touch it’s actually embarrassing

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You’re so out of touch it’s actually embarrassing
You really have the nerve to say that when you’re the one living in a fantasy? No casual viewer is watching this for 2-3 hours a week, stopping for a month, then repeating the process. If anything, the casuals are surfing YT and watching highlights in 10 minutes. :stopitslime:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
You really have the nerve to say that when you’re the one living in a fantasy? No casual viewer is watching this for 2-3 hours a week, stopping for a month, then repeating the process. If anything, the casuals are surfing YT and watching highlights in 10 minutes. :stopitslime:
Do you like…not know people in real life?

I literally have multiple friends that do exactly that. Catch a RAW or Smackdown, maybe tune in for a few weeks.. lose interest, stop watching completely.. may catch a recap here and there… tune back in when something notable happens

I’ve literally been there myself plenty of times. That’s exactly what casual viewing is. Anything that isn’t permanent…

These are typically people that have some type of interest tied to pro wrestling. May have been weekly viewers at one point in time.

I feel like you think a “casual” is someone that knows absolutely nothing about the show or wrestling itself, when it’s literally just a potential viewer that doesn't regularly tune in. Don’t over complicate it..

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Do you like…not know people in real life?

I literally have multiple friends that do exactly that. Catch a RAW or Smackdown, maybe tune in for a few weeks.. lose interest, stop watching completely.. may catch a recap here and there… tune back in when something notable happens

I’ve literally been there myself plenty of times. That’s exactly what casual viewing is. Anything that isn’t permanent…

These are typically people that have some type of interest tied to pro wrestling. May have been weekly viewers at one point in time.

I feel like you think a “casual” is someone that knows absolutely nothing about the show or wrestling itself, when it’s literally just a potential viewer that doesn't regularly tune in. Don’t over complicate it..
Not know people in real life? Not everyone I know watches or watched wrestling. :dahell:

People I know either grew out of it or watch YT recaps if something interesting happens. Only one of my friends watches AEW weekly and don’t even fukk with the E.

You’re speaking of actual wrestling fans, casual wrestling fans. Not legit casuals who have no interest at all nowadays and watch out of curiosity from time-to-time.

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
You’re speaking of actual wrestling fans, casual wrestling fans. Not legit casuals who have no interest at all and watch out of curiosity.

Bro, duh…

Why would I be talking about people who have absolutely no interest in ever watching wrestling?

I’m talking about potential weekly viewers that aren’t weekly viewers.. Whether that be because they were fans and lost interest, are a first time viewer or simply don’t enjoy the product at the moment..

Anyone who watches “from time to time” (casually) has the potential to be converted into a full time viewer. It’s up to these companies to grab them and keep ‘em coming back

I’m never talking about people who have no interest in ever watching a wrestling show. That would be dumb lol

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Bro, duh…

Why would I be talking about people who have absolutely no interest in ever watching wrestling?

I’m talking about potential weekly viewers that aren’t weekly viewers.. Whether that be because they were fans and lost interest, are a first time viewer or simply don’t enjoy the product at the moment..

Anyone who watches “from time to time” (casually) has the potential to be converted into a full time viewer. It’s up to these companies to grab them and keep ‘em coming back

I’m never talking about people who have no interest in ever watching a wrestling show. That would be dumb lol
Never said anything about a casual being someone who’s never seen wrestling before. I shoulda been clear. There has to be some interest/fandom to tune in.

Way I see it, a legit casual is someone who don’t fuxk with message boards/social media, doesn’t keep up with the biz, and watches on occasion.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
I agree w no more casual fans in that sense of someone that doesnt know about wrestling twitter/newz sites all that. The average casual fan probably knows shyt like vince mcmahon doesnt like sneezing unless theyre 50+ or something

i mean im pretty casual in the sense that i only watch 1 or 2 episodes of WWE or AEW a month if theres nothing interesting going on pre Trips taking over, but i'm still on here checking on whats going on. Hell during the no crowd era I probably watched one episode every few months but i was still on here

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I think its a difference between casual viewer and casual fan. When Russo says it and based on hearing him talk about it before I think he's talking about casual VIEWER as people who would not ordinarily watch wrestling but are drawn to it because of the characters/stories. Which those people were watching during the Attitude era.

I remember back a couple years ago when Dynamite was on after the NBA Season opener on TNT, NBA twitter was roasting JeriKKKo for being out of shape and being surprised he was still wrestling. That to me is a casual in the way of what Russo is describing. They watched wrestling and know about it and know some of the wrestlers but they don't follow it or watch it anymore. I got plenty of homies like that. If you asked them who Drew McIntyre was they would have no idea, but they know John Cena. Maybe they know Roman Reigns. To me that's a casual.

Those people exist but the chance of getting them back is like 0.01%. The people you can still realistically get is the casual FAN but I would define them differently.