Vince Russo Hates Bianca's Promos

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
It's easier to get people to hate you, that's why heel turns will always look like they work. Also, WWE books heels waaaaaaaay better than faces. It's a heel promotion. ALL OF THEIR MALE CHAMPIONS ARE HEELS. People don't necessarily need heel turns, faces just need to be booked with conviction, confidence and be able to back it up and not just merchandise shills for kids. Steve Austin was basically an a$$hole for his entire face run. Book some of your faces like that.

As for Bianca, she'll get there. Russo; y'all don't need to make a disclaimer that y'all hate him to keep your black credibility. That's why discussions are so piss poor on this entire forum; motherfukkers are scared of the dreaded C WORD. No, I won't think you're wearing a fukking KKK hood if you say, "Yes, I somewhat agree with Vince Russo, her promos could be better." This forum more than any other has fallen off because it actually used to be good. TLR and shyt.....that was always bad, but this place used to be relatively nice.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Her Promos Are Her Weakness But They’re Not So Bad That You Just Tune Out, They’re Just Boring And Predictable

But It’s WWE And She’s Reading A Script So What Can You Do?

She Has Enough Pull Now To Improvise Lines And Nix Things She Doesn’t Like, She Should Start Doing It

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I mean yeah her promos are meh but most babyface promos in WWE are, they’re booked like idiots.

That said, I don’t watch Bianca for her promos anyway, she’s so good in the ring that it doesn’t really matter.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
It's easier to get people to hate you, that's why heel turns will always look like they work. Also, WWE books heels waaaaaaaay better than faces. It's a heel promotion. ALL OF THEIR MALE CHAMPIONS ARE HEELS. People don't necessarily need heel turns, faces just need to be booked with conviction, confidence and be able to back it up and not just merchandise shills for kids. Steve Austin was basically an a$$hole for his entire face run. Book some of your faces like that.

As for Bianca, she'll get there. Russo; y'all don't need to make a disclaimer that y'all hate him to keep your black credibility. That's why discussions are so piss poor on this entire forum; motherfukkers are scared of the dreaded C WORD. No, I won't think you're wearing a fukking KKK hood if you say, "Yes, I somewhat agree with Vince Russo, her promos could be better." This forum more than any other has fallen off because it actually used to be good. TLR and shyt.....that was always bad, but this place used to be relatively nice.
This. All this.

The problem is muhfukkas on this forum are always trying to gaslight others into agreeing with them by pushing that fallacy..

It’s something women do. We see it all the time. You don’t believe Meg the Stallion? You hate women. You think Kanye is moving funny? You hate black people. Etc.

And It’s like.. how did we get here? It’s clearly a manipulation tactic, and it’s super corny/overplayed on this site. Vince Russo could be a goofy hack who doesn’t deserve a platform, while Bianca simultaneously isn’t the strongest on the mic..

But to your first point, I don’t think it’s a WWE problem. It’s really storytelling 101, people love an imperfect anti hero because it’s relatable. Goes back to Robin Hood. Of course we have our Superman’s and Captain Americas, but the most popular heroes are the vigilantes. The guys who struggle with right and wrong and are flawed. We see it in tv all the time. Breaking Bad, Ozark, The Boys etc. these shows are popular for a reason

Best way to book a face is to let them be imperfect. We hated Cena for that kiss the baby bullshyt. Sure it sells a lot of merch, but it’s not real. Real people aren’t like that. Real people are moody. Real people go to work and wanna slap the shyt out of their bosses. They’re flawed. It’s not just smiles and high fives. That works on children, not adults.

But all of this is off topic lol

Last edited: