Vince Russo Hates Bianca's Promos

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Who disagreed with that, though?

What does "miscast" mean? We really gonna gloss over that?

Also.. there's nothing childish about stating a fact. Russo has been a clown. he only says things to get attention.. he has to be over the top on some Bayless sh-t to get anywhere.. When people agree with points that are not fully thought out.. that to me is some clown sh-t :manny:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
What does "miscast" mean? We really gonna gloss over that?

Also.. there's nothing childish about stating a fact. Russo has been a clown. he only says things to get attention.. he has to be over the top on some Bayless sh-t to get anywhere.. When people agree with points that are not fully thought out.. that to me is some clown sh-t :manny:

I said she was “miscast” because the Mr Perfect’esque “EST” schtick is a perfect heel persona. Bragging about being the literal best at everything isn’t really a face character trait to me. I feel like Bianca would make an incredible heel. I feel her mic presence would instantly improve, she’d be more comfortable and probably wouldn’t stumble over her words as much. She could really get her shyt off.

Does that mean I think she’s a bad babyface? No bro…clearly she’s not

The Rock was the perfect babyface and he was scorching hot. most people would still tell you their favorite version of his character was his hollywood run. It made for entertaining tv.

And at the end of the day, that’s really what it’s about. Entertainment. If that opinion makes me a clown, then cool. Paint my face and hand me the fro…

Ya’ll be twisting words and taking any criticisms toward ya favorites personal. shyt is wild. Ya’ll know promos ain’t shorty strong point, cut the bullshyt. That ain’t taking anything away from her as a performer

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Ya’ll be twisting words and taking any criticisms toward ya favorites personal. shyt is wild.

nah.. there's something i been noticing on here the last couple years.. it started with Sasha/mercedes and i been in all those arguments.. now it's creeping in with Bianca since last year's WM... there's a lot of reddit style "points" being raised about those two a lot of half-truths or untruths being spread.. a lot of posters going extra hard at them while nobody says sh-t about the other women on the rosters. it's interesting.. and they are CLEARLY the best two women at least in the U.S. so the fact that there's so much negativity :jbhmm:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Girl will be cutting the same exact promos and half of TSC will be on some, "Did you see her delivery?":gladbron: simply because she's a heel.

:russ:

It's amazing how everyone miraculously becomes more palatable to this demographic when they're not supposed to be rooting for them. Such rebels.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
nah.. there's something i been noticing on here the last couple years.. it started with Sasha/mercedes and i been in all those arguments.. now it's creeping in with Bianca since last year's WM... there's a lot of reddit style "points" being raised about those two a lot of half-truths or untruths being spread.. a lot of posters going extra hard at them while nobody says sh-t about the other women on the rosters. it's interesting.. and they are CLEARLY the best two women at least in the U.S. so the fact that there's so much negativity :jbhmm:

I think you might be paranoid fam. Nobody is out to get Sasha or Bianca lol

I don't think there's a single wrestler, male or female, that's above criticism on this website. shyt, Bryan Danielson is probably the most kind hearted nikka on earth and even he gets killed all the time in these parts. Can’t take it personal and start passive aggressively throwing insults at dudes who actually fukk with you. We can have the dialogue without all that

:flabbynsick:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Her promos are not great, but are OK.

And not everybody is a great heel, internet fans mark out for heels way too much. I've seen so many wrestlers have mid heel runs that the internet swears are great because they're angry people and love heels.

It's lazy, I don't understand this need for everyone to be a heel and edgy, ooh Lebron should be a heel, ooh Superman should be a heel

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
It's lazy, I don't understand this need for everyone to be a heel and edgy, ooh Lebron should be a heel, ooh Superman should be a heel

We’ve seen way too many examples of heel runs literally saving careers or sparking career resurgences for ya’ll to keep this wack narrative running…

The Rock was damn near out of the company. Austin was dead in the water. Becky was floundering. Roman was worst of all time status to all of you. Seth was getting booed while hugging babies on on way to the ring. We can go all day.. shyt, ya’ll wanted Dom Mysterio released. Now look at him.. I can name 100 more.

It’s okay to admit villains make for more interesting characters. The most over babyfaces 10 times out of 10 gained their fanfare as bad guys and proxied that over into face runs. We saw it with Cena, the biggest face of the last decade. It’s not that deep. It’s been the case for a very long time. It’s the reason marvel and DC are running anti heroes into the ground.

^^^ Here’s Dom speaking about being more comfortable playing a heel @ 7:00

Last edited:

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its amazing how folks think wrestlers are anything put stage actors.

The current crop cant act and seem to think their acrobatics earn them something ir matter at all.

This girl is a shyt wrestler because she cant emote or generate any emotion in soeech or in in ring atorytelling.

Cap. Bianca looks like an actual athlete and can go.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We’ve seen too many examples of heel runs literally saving careers for ya’ll to keep this wack narrative running…

The Rock was damn near out of the company. Austin was dead in the water. Becky was floundering. Roman was worst of all time status to all of you. Seth was getting booed while hugging babies on on way to the ring. We can go all day.. shyt, ya’ll wanted Dom Mysterio released. Now look at him..

It’s okay to admit villains make for more interesting characters. It’s not that deep. It’s been the case for a very long time. It’s the reason marvel and DC are running anti heroes into the ground.

^^^ Here’s Dom speaking about being more comfortable playing a heel @ 7:00

And there are just as many examples of heel turns doing nothing for a career and wrestlers who don't feel comfortable going in that direction it. Once again not every wrestler needs to go heel and right now there is no reason for Bianca to go heel but she does need to improve her promo skills.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
And there are just as many examples of heel turns doing nothing for a career and wrestlers who don't feel comfortable going in that direction it. Once again not every wrestler needs to go heel and right now there is no reason for Bianca to go heel but she does need to improve her promo skills.

But when the literal faces of the company over the last 3 decades are literally examples of just that, it’s like what are we talking about?

Some people just don’t have it and that’s fine.. nobody is saying turning heel is the blueprint for stardom. Some dudes, heel or face, aren’t going anywhere because they’re simply not good..

But running that “y’all wAnt eVeryONe tO be hEEL” shyt into the ground when it’s literally a story as old as the Bible and has proven to be one of the most effective storytelling tropes possible is tired.

And she’ll turn heel one day. I guarantee it.. and it’ll be great. I’ll up this thread to remind y’all.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
nothing ever stood out as bad with her

i saw that Becky and Bailey promo on Raw and that shyt was horrendous