Vince Russo Hates Bianca's Promos

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
:manny:

Guess I’m out of my mind.

shyt ain’t the same. Maybe it’s the writers, I don’t know.
You’re jaded from years of watching. Happens to all of us… we start looking at the past through rose tinted glasses

There’s tons of guys on the roster right now and across pro wrestling altogether right now that can easily hold their own and even stand out in golden era.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Its amazing how folks think wrestlers are anything put stage actors.

The current crop cant act and seem to think their acrobatics earn them something ir matter at all.

This girl is a shyt wrestler because she cant emote or generate any emotion in soeech or in in ring atorytelling.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I feel like once she turns heel, those promos are gonna be FIRE

Yessir. She’s definitely miscast currently

They had something with the recycled Mr. Perfect “EST” thing but they kinda stopped leaning into that once she gained popularity. (They still call her that, but it’s not really a character emphasis anymore)

Which makes sense. Bragging about being the best at everything is pretty heelish.. once they finally let her turn heel though, she’s gonna cook!

Being heel has done wonders for Rhea… she stunk a year ago, now she’s comfortable and shining. Bianca will be the 1 (not 2) once her and Montez become a heel power couple

:blessed:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Her delivery is kinda uncomfortably ass, and them “oh no you didn’t! Girl aht aht” ass promos are pretty terrible if we’re being honest..

Once she finally turns heel and deads this smiley faced shyt, she’ll really start cooking.

I don’t think she’s reached her full potential yet. Very talented girl, has all the potential in the world. She’s just miscast because of her popularity. But that’s okay. Roman was miscast for 8 years lol
I think her promos mid too. I need to see what she can do as a heel though.
I feel like once she turns heel, those promos are gonna be FIRE
Why does everyone have to turn heel? Seriously people today want every damn wrestler to be a heel because ya'll think every heel is a badass, MJF is a heel and he's been garbage on the mic for a while now. Sasha is complete dogshyt on the mic, but her character and wrestling skills are top level. People swear Britt is great on the mic but she's just confident, her promos are actually trash as well and she can't wrestle for shyt.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Why does everyone have to turn heel? Seriously people today want every damn wrestler to be a heel because ya'll think every heel is a badass, MJF is a heel and he's been garbage on the mic for a while now. Sasha is complete dogshyt on the mic, but her character and wrestling skills are top level. People swear Britt is great on the mic but she's just confident, her promos are actually trash as well and she can't wrestle for shyt.

I never said she had to. I'm saying her promos would be much better if she was

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
What Russo is actually saying is that Bianca needs to whiten up her delivery. She's too "urban" for middle America. Personally, I don't think that Bianca needs to change her tone, her cadence, or her dialect. There are plenty of little Black girls who talk like Bianca who need to see and hear somebody who talks like them in a prominent role.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
She'll come into her own. None of the greats came out the gate swinging. In fact, they were worse (Austin, Rock, HBK, Hall, Bret, Reigns, etc...)

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Because it’s natural character progression in pro wrestling and has been for years

Whether it’s The Rock and Austin completely reinventing themselves after being smiley faced flops, HBK turning into a complete dikk of a human after being some tassel wearing goofball, or even something as recent as Seth Rollins having a career resurgence after fans turned on his babyface run, or Becky developing that edge after floundering as a goofy Irish bytch for a few years..

It’s not as complicated as ya’ll make it. A lot of guys are simply more comfortable playing heels. it comes more natural and is often closer to who they actually are than the smiley faced baby bullshyt. Once they find that comfort zone, it’s typically easier to transfer that edge over into a babyface run, and it’s smooth sailing from there

Fans hated Roman Reigns for years, now they’re DYING to cheer the guy. When he finally makes that turn, he’s gonna be mega over. It took going heel to get him there.

Bianca will be fine either way because she’s over and that’s really all that matters, I just think her work could benefit from crossing over to the dark side for a little while.

:blessed:

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Facts. Bianca can follow the Ricky Steamboat blueprint and never turn heel. Besides, as a babyface Bianca's damn near printing money when it comes to merch sales.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Her promos aren't bad... it's just that they're all pretty much the same. Every week, I know she's never gonna say much to the opponent that sticks, or is funny, or is threatening, or... it's basically gonna be "you wanna go against me? You think you gonna come out here and I'm supposed to be scared? Girl... uh uh. We can do whatever you wanna do"... cue the fight.

It's not BAD. It's just the same promo, every time. Russo is a moron tho'. Two things can be true.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
my only issues with her promos are they can be formulaic sometimes heavily relying on her catchphrases and they dont always give her much to work with material wise but that isnt HER fault

shes more than proven that she is a top tier promoer in the womens division whether as a heel or a face and I will never understand the narrative that she cant promo, especially coming from other black people... like do yall not have conversations with other inner city black women? she sounds less like shes reciting a typical wrestling promo and more like shes naturally having legit dialogue especially when she does backstage interviews and I think that works for her, shes convincing and relatable

non-black fans and critics love to throw the "stereotype" word at a black wrestler who carries themselves unapologetically because it makes them uncomfortable and they dont interact with many black people on the regular