Vince Russo Hates Bianca's Promos

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Fcck Russo bro, but Bianca's promos are horrible. She needs to have aggressiveness in her promos

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
She's not miscast at all. She's one of the best babyfaces in the company. These "heel turns" on here are corny. Russo's a clown. Anyone who agrees with him is a clown too. :manny:
Send me a great Bianca face promo breh…

I feel like a lot of you nikkas have the emotional capacity of children, it’s embarrassing.

“If you agree with Russo you’re a clown”

Female behavior fam, don’t be that person. Russo can be a hoe ass nikka and Bianca can still be not that good on the mic. It takes nothing away from her as a performer. She’s over, and she moves merch and she can wrestle. That’s all that really matters in the end.. the discourse can still be had without ya’ll running to tantrums and name calling like children

“I don’t ageee with you so you’re a clown”

Cut it out. You’re better than that. I expect that behavior from lesser posters. You a more solid nikka than that

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

I feel like a lot of you nikkas have the emotional capacity of children, it’s embarrassing.

“If you agree with Russo you’re a clown”

Female behavior fam, don’t be that person. Russo can be a hoe ass nikka and Bianca can still be not that good on the mic. It takes nothing away from her as a performer. She’s over, and she moves merch and she can wrestle. That’s all that really matters in the end.. the discourse can still be had without ya’ll running to tantrums and name calling like children

“I don’t ageee with you so you’re a clown”

Cut it out. You’re better than that. I expect that behavior from lesser posters. You a more soliLold nikka than that

Lol

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

i don't play those games.. we've all seen the same promos. They are fine. What's more important is her actual in-ring charisma. She emotes and garners big face reactions.. she's great at getting beat up and overcoming the odds.. the power moves she does combined with how athletic she is adds to that. She has a bunch of little girls wearing her gear and copying her ponytail everywhere she goes.

Those are traits of a top babyface. There's a misconception here that charisma is all about what a wrestler does on the microphone. That's only part of it. Rey was actually ass on the mic. never mattered.

The whole convo here infantile because there's too many posters who aren't understanding some very basic concepts. She's a great babyface.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
i don't play those games.. we've all seen the same promos. They are fine. What's more important is her actual in-ring charisma. She emotes and garners big face reactions.. she's great at getting beat up and overcoming the odds.. the power moves she does combined with how athletic she is adds to that. She has a bunch of little girls wearing her gear and copying her ponytail everywhere she does.

Who disagreed with that, though?

none of this negates her not being that good of a promo..

Bobby Lashley is my favorite act going. He can emote babyface or heel tremendously, looks the part and is over like rover. Kids, women, children.. they react to him because he’s fukkin good. First ballot hall of famer if you ask me….

Guess what tho? he’s an awful promo. It happens.

If there was a thread about Lashley’s promos, everything else I mentioned would be irrelevant because that’s literally not the topic.

Y’all get so sour when people disagree with ya’ll perspectives and resort to name calling and goofy shyt. It’s wack. Act your age fam