Vince Russo Hates Bianca's Promos

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
He said he doesn't feel like he's seeing the real her. That's not really saying much to me but :hubie:

She always sounds nervous or shaky to me and the girl uh uh shyt is corny but it is what it is, she gets her points across. Most of the women are trash promos outside of Bayley (continued to shock me) Bliss and Becky, so it's weird to highlight her outside of her being champ.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Her delivery is kinda uncomfortably ass, and them “oh no you didn’t! Girl aht aht” ass promos are pretty terrible if we’re being honest..

Once she finally turns heel and deads this smiley faced shyt, she’ll really start cooking.

I don’t think she’s reached her full potential yet. Very talented girl, has all the potential in the world. She’s just miscast because of her popularity. But that’s okay. Roman was miscast for 8 years lol

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
As much as I fukk with her I do think her promos are bad.

The whole roster is terrible at promos IMO though. shyt is a lost art at this point.
The problem is because these wrasslers aren’t actors actors. You can’t have people reading a script who don’t know how to portray the proper emotion with conviction through acting.

Has there even been 5 memorable promos over the last decade? We talk more about Miz’s Talking Smack promo on DB than the actual in-ring promos.

• Dap
Reactions: DLo

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
As much as I fukk with her I do think her promos are bad.

The whole roster is terrible at promos IMO though. shyt is a lost art at this point.
You’re referring to the women’s roster, right?

Because aside from Becky, I agree with you..

But if we’re including the men, you out of your mind lol