VINCE MCMAHON ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps

Great news, let's just hope he does not make Raw/Smackdown= NXT 3.0 or AEW 2.0

I am more concerned with the quality of storylines though cause these past few weeks/months has not been it at all. This is across all wrestling promotions and idk what it is. None of these storylines are captivating me or grabbing my attention, and I definitely need great storylines in order for me to get invested in the actual wrestling match. The reason for that is because the older I get, the more I start seeing how much repetitiveness there is within these matches, especially nowadays. Only thing holding it up is the dynamic characters/promos/storylines that make the matches.

Hopefully Triple H fixes all of that, or have Shawn help him. The way 2.0 is structured should be set as a example and improved on.

Cal Cutta

Balthazar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To get this out there before anyone else does (I just googled and didn't see anything):

We're in the NickMahon era now.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Dave deleted it :dead: said the 14 million not recorded as company expenses means Vince's "really not coming back".

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
The money is always what gets you in the end. But it’s still wild to believe that Vince legitimately thought that somebody wouldn’t notice that he’s cooking the books at some point.
I'm less surprised by Vince being crooked and more intrigued that they have to re-release the statements for the last few years, which is a pretty severe and rare reaction for ANY company.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Kevin Dunn getting that "thanks for your service now gtfo my crib" severance package 🔥🔥
Without Kevin Dunn's father saving the tape library from a fire, there may not be a WWE as it is today. That's the whole reason Kevin Dunn has the job he has. Nepotism. I doubt they do him dirty.

Anyway, as soon as that beaver ass mufukka is out of the production truck making the cameras shake and overproducing everything, I'll give WWE another shot. I would assume the storyline/matches would improve without Cokeboy re-writing the shows hours beforehand.