THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Cokeboy with all that extra time to put more work in the gym :damn:

200.gif

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Now we need Dunn, Johnny and Pritchard the fukk out of here.

Ace got canned already and it's basically accepted Dunn's clock is ticking. Never heard about any drama or ill-will between Pritchard and Steph/Haitch though, only that they're on good terms. He won't have any real power but I think he has a spot in the creative room for as long as he wants with them.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520

Ace got canned already and it's basically accepted Dunn's clock is ticking. Never heard about any drama or ill-will between Pritchard and Steph/Haitch though, only that they're on good terms. He won't have any real power but I think he has a spot in the creative room for as long as he wants with them.

there's plenty of history about beef with Bruce and Steph. She fired him before.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
there's plenty of history about beef with Bruce and Steph. She fired him before.
Completely forgot about that because Bruce always made it sound mutual and people would clown him for never wanting to say anything bad about her or HHH :mjlol:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Vince popularized and ruined professional wrestling
The period when WCW shuttered to buying ECW unintentionally or intentionally he ruined the competitive nature of the promotions and made WWF/WWE the only show in town besides the indies and the importance of entertainment value from 2005 to about 2010 should have cemented its place in pop culture but Vince was set on old ideas and doing the same thing over and over again
He disrespected the fans constantly and absolutely was terrible to talent he did not like

Glad to see him gone
The bolded is what really did it.