VINCE MCMAHON ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
nikka in the spaces I'm in said flat out that Carmelo is ELATED over this and then minutes later:

I wonder if Vince soured on Hayes & Trick, because those were 2 guys he liked when they kicked off 2.0 and he even had them in dark matches on Smackdown. We all know how hot & cold Vince can be on people, so it wouldn't shock me if he did find someone else to obsess over.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
What??? You're still mad about this post?

Is that why you keep showing up in threads making those angry, passive-aggresive posts? Dude, I didn't know those were about me!
You should've said my name, you didn't have to be so scary about it.
This whole time you've been in your feelings and having a one-sided beef with me. That's precious!
That's when little kids go in their rooms and whisper yell at their parents because they know what would happen if they actually stepped to daddy.
It's all good. It's not beef if you're too scared to say my name, Mr. Wilds. Stop taking what you read on the internet personally. I never attacked you, and I don't plan to. I never gave that convo a second thought.
On the other hand, I do feel kind of flattered that I've been living in your head rent-free all this time. Then again, I don't like the idea of another man devoting that much of his free time to me.
Get out of your feelings, and stop writing jilted lover posts about me, breh. You'll be alright.
God bless,
The Game Winner.

Wow, you're more of an emotional snowflake than I thought.

Edit: My bad, I forgot that @Max. was more of an emo fukkboy when it came to WWE

Last edited:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps

Is that why you keep showing up in threads making those angry, passive-aggresive posts? Dude, I didn't know those were about me!
This whole time you've been in your feelings and having a one-sided beef with me. That's precious!
That's when little kids go in their rooms and whisper yell at their parents because they know what would happen if they actually stepped to daddy.
It's all good. It's not beef if you're too scared to say my name, Mr. Wilds. Stop taking what you read on the internet personally. I never attacked you, and I don't plan to. I never gave that convo a second thought.
On the other hand, I do feel kind of flattered that I've been living in your head rent-free all this time. Then again, I don't like the idea of another man devoting that much of his free time to me.
Get out of your feelings, and stop writing jilted lover posts about me, breh. You'll be alright.
God bless,
The Game Winner.

He does the same shyt in the movie thread…about marvel vs dc…

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

God bless,
The Game Winner.

Never mad,

Honestly I was never directing anything at you.

Your outburst is confusing to me and derailing

I legit don’t know what you’re talking or why your assuming and insinuating things.

This ain’t it

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Brock probably cools down after he gets past the idea of having to deal with someone other than Vince or Heyman probably almost exclusively for his stuff.

He just pissed he has to talk with someone else when he shows up besides Vince, Heyman, whoever he's working, & maybe an agent if Heyman doesn't just pass the agent notes along already :pachaha:
This honestly makes Brock look weak, makes Vince look like a puppet, and settles the question of "who was playing who?"