VINCE MCMAHON ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
He's a piece of shyt and has been out of touch for decades

But still I appreciate his contributions to wres....i mean sports entertainment. This forum probably wouldn't exist without him. Gave me a lot of good memories as a kid and teenager. Not much since then but still the GOAT promoter, incredible heel character....hell of a life.....a big salute and fukk you to Cokeboy :salute::pacspit:
Piggybacking off this comment he gave us the best video games ever

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation

shyt really hit the fan….I don’t think Vince had the energy to keep fighting and just accepted his fate. In all honesty this is probably the best thing to happen to the WWE in a very long time. Maybe some changes will happen to make the company cool and exciting again.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
becky-lynch-vince-mc-mahon.gif

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
He's a piece of shyt and has been out of touch for decades

But still I appreciate his contributions to wres....i mean sports entertainment. This forum probably wouldn't exist without him. Gave me a lot of good memories as a kid and teenager. Not much since then but still the GOAT promoter, incredible heel character....hell of a life.....a big salute and fukk you to Cokeboy :salute::pacspit:
Idk about that. There wouldn’t be sports entertainment but because of cable it was going national anyways.

They might’ve been able to keep the lid on wrestling being scripted later until the internet got bigger instead of Vince admitting it in court in 89.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Whatever happened to Shane?
I was wondering that as well but from what I have looked up he hasn't had a serious position with the company since 2009 when he resigned.

I don't know if he still owns stock in the company or not though.