VINCE MCMAHON ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:russ:He gonna show up at SD and Raw from now on in disguise like an episode of undercover boss. Long as he doesn't use the word Pal, he'll prolly go undetected.

Just like Bobby V :mjlol:

it8idsroreozordh3gyv

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
You made it weird 1st…. I responded in equivalence.:manny:

And I Didn’t do the whole “scorched earth/kill an ant with a nuke thing”
What??? You're still mad about this post?
You're right, Bryan.
Omega isn't openly bisexual.
The Young Bucks aren't right wing MAGA cacs.
Jon Moxley could kick Michael Jai White's ass in a real fight.
Tony Khan and Shad Khan aren't a couple of Pakistani Trump supporters.
Adam Cole's can bench press more than Mark Henry.
And Louis V Khali (whomever that is) is somehow from 2 different counties in 2 different states.
There, I think that covers every AEW wrestler that I've ever talked about.
You did it, breh.
You successfully defended a bunch of guys who don't even know you exist.
You don't have to cry into your oatmeal and make weird, passive-aggresive posts about internet comments I made anymore.
You win.
Not all heroes wear capes, breh...
But some throw on the cape every chance they get though.
Is that why you keep showing up in threads making those angry, passive-aggresive posts? Dude, I didn't know those were about me!
You should've said my name, you didn't have to be so scary about it.
This whole time you've been in your feelings and having a one-sided beef with me. That's precious!
That's when little kids go in their rooms and whisper yell at their parents because they know what would happen if they actually stepped to daddy.
It's all good. It's not beef if you're too scared to say my name, Mr. Wilds. Stop taking what you read on the internet personally. I never attacked you, and I don't plan to. I never gave that convo a second thought.
On the other hand, I do feel kind of flattered that I've been living in your head rent-free all this time. Then again, I don't like the idea of another man devoting that much of his free time to me.
Get out of your feelings, and stop writing jilted lover posts about me, breh. You'll be alright.
God bless,
The Game Winner.