VINCE MCMAHON ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Never mad,

Honestly I was never directing anything at you.

Your outburst is confusing to me and derailing

I legit don’t know what you’re talking or why your assuming and insinuating things.

This ain’t it

Gotta let it go. Ignore that clown who patterns his Coli posting style after Magic Johnson

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Idk about that. There wouldn’t be sports entertainment but because of cable it was going national anyways.

They might’ve been able to keep the lid on wrestling being scripted later until the internet got bigger instead of Vince admitting it in court in 89.

Breh people knew wrestling was fake in the 1930s :heh:

It's a carny myth that people didn't know what was up until Vince broke kayfabe

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Never mad,

Honestly I was never directing anything at you.

Your outburst is confusing to me and derailing

I legit don’t know what you’re talking or why your assuming and insinuating things.

This ain’t it

You're a cornball who is up in every forum playing stan wars on some "you gotta choose a side shyt" :hhh:

Caping for corporations like you have something on the line. Then acting all innocent when people call you out on it. I'm sick of reading your bullshyt

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
You're a cornball who is up in every forum playing stan wars on some "you gotta choose a side shyt" :hhh:

Caping for corporations like you have something on the line. Then acting all innocent when people call you out on it. I'm sick of reading your bullshyt
He's an absolute trash poster has been for a decade or so