VINCE MCMAHON ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I know you're a trump supporter but Bidens administration set up a help line. You can call 988 if you're feeling like you won't make it through the night.

:mjgrin:

I voted for biden….i found ur weirdo twitter account that got banned…u know the one where u told the roots u had a great time with ur girl wt the concert…where u argued with trump people all day…

🫢🫢🫢

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Here's the internal memo Vince sent the staff. He pulled a Tony Khan at the end. :dead:
To all WWE Superstars: as I approach 77 years old (OMG am I really that old?), I feel it’s time for me to retire. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my passion, wisdom, and love of the business with you. No longer will you see the smiling, docile, level-headed, calm presence at Gorilla every week.
Your dedication to WWE will ensure that our company will continue to grow and prosper. Our organization is nothing without you. You are WWE’s only natural resource, chosen to perform in front of a global audience.
You are all WWE Global Ambassadors. Carry the WWE flag wherever you go. Wave it high and proud. And bust your ass to be all you can be as a persn and as a performer.
One other thing — I won’t be with you, but I’ll be watching. Remember to keep your hands up, grab hold, and sell. Btw, SmackDown airs live tonight at 8pm Eastern/7pm Central on FOX.
Vince
Article here

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
we all know he going to be the shadowy figurehead like palpatine :mjlol: i don't believe it for a second
021_raw_06071999_0018-883022239.jpg

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Word is that Vince was paying for blow and hookers to suck his ass in the office out the petty cash box. Don’t kill the messenger