Vince and HHH's reaction to last night. Sting Update. KENTA has a tryout with WWE...

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Guerrero didn't mind...
Guerrero and ____ _______ had their WM moment too tho

zTZyF.gif

Plus that was a last minute booking change when Brock decided to leave

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I don't care how much bravado they got..they have to be a little scared of the Blandy/Batista match getting worse treatment than Goldberg/Lesnar. It doesn't look good..it's embarrassing and everyone will end up seeing WM XXX at some point..DVD/Blu Ray/Streaming/Network..whatever. Celebrities..Rock..Austin..Hogan..everyone will SEE it and will look bad if they go against the main event on that level again.
They should be. Realistically if bryan wins, its time for Orton* to step back and if they go to a triple threat then make it vs. BROCK and Batista.

Bryan can carry both brock and batista at once. And as long as bryan OR lesnar walk out with the belt people will cheer.

They showed shades of tweener brock whether they meant to or not, and if you went with babyface bryan, tweener brock, and heel batista, that will draw BIG time.

Orton, well, I don't know what you'd do with him there..maybe him vs HHH (I can't believe I even thought of that for a second :heh:) maybe him vs. PUNK as a weapon of the authority...or punk vs kane and orton. Either way, the main event I proposed above is a great one. David vs. TWO goliaths

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Guerrero and ____ _______ had their WM moment too tho

zTZyF.gif

Plus that was a last minute booking change when Brock decided to leave

No it wasn't... Brock and Goldberg were already set up to wrestle at Mania and it wasn't gonna be for the title... Brock didn't announce the NFL shyt until like the week before Mania.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
They should be. Realistically if bryan wins, its time for Orton* to step back and if they go to a triple threat then make it vs. BROCK and Batista.

Bryan can carry both brock and batista at once. And as long as bryan OR lesnar walk out with the belt people will cheer.

They showed shades of tweener brock whether they meant to or not, and if you went with babyface bryan, tweener brock, and heel batista, that will draw BIG time.

Orton, well, I don't know what you'd do with him there..maybe him vs HHH (I can't believe I even thought of that for a second :heh:) maybe him vs. PUNK as a weapon of the authority...or punk vs kane and orton. Either way, the main event I proposed above is a great one. David vs. TWO goliaths

That is one revision that might work...him vs a Monster type heel was,I thought, easy booking .Why is that so hard to get done for a finalization?

Silkk

Daps
No it wasn't... Brock and Goldberg were already set up to wrestle at Mania and it wasn't gonna be for the title... Brock didn't announce the NFL shyt until like the week before Mania.
Brock said it in his book :comeon:

The news got out before EC that he was thinking about leaving and thats when the change was made

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
That is one revision that might work...him vs a Monster type heel was,I thought, easy booking .Why is that so hard to get done for a finalization?
IDK its wrestling 101, and draws 100% of the time and would make for a great story.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Brock said it in his book :comeon:

The news got out before EC that he was thinking about leaving and thats when the change was made

That news did not get out until the week before Mania, otherwise he would've been getting the "sold out" chants before Mania. He was on Raw and Smackdown the whole February and March... not one reaction of the sort until Mania.

But I know, New York.

Even tho' people from everywhere attend Mania.

And even tho' I was reading reports back then and that shyt didn't drop until that week.

Silkk

Daps
That news did not get out until the week before Mania, otherwise he would've been getting the "sold out" chants before Mania. He was on Raw and Smackdown the whole February and March... not one reaction of the sort until Mania.

But I know, New York.

Even tho' people from everywhere attend Mania.

And even tho' I was reading reports back then and that shyt didn't drop until that week.
The news did not get out online until then. He said in his book he told Kurt Angle and then Kurt Angle told Vince. This was before no way out

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The news did not get out online until then. He said in his book he told Kurt Angle and then Kurt Angle told Vince. This was before no way out

I didn't read the book so if that's what he said, fair enough...

That said... that means Guererro wasn't gonna get shyt at Mania either then.

I wonder if he cared that it wasn't at Mania... nah, prolly not.

Now IMO, Bryan deserves to have his win at Mania. I'm just sayin'...