Vince and HHH's reaction to last night. Sting Update. KENTA has a tryout with WWE...

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
I honestly hope you become paralyzed.

You're the fukking worst.

You bring up fukking Barrett of all fukking things, you find a way to put this on Cena?

Honestly you're the worst

Son...

:dead:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
How is him coming in to job to Taker better for business than him staying in TNA trying to help them?

Cmon breh... wrestle in a match that's been a "what if" for like 20 years, as both of your careers are winding down, in front of 70,000 people, and possibly the most watched Mania of all time... and probly get paid a grip... Vs. wrestling Magnus in front of 250 people. Might not be great for TNA's business, but for Sting and WWE's business, great.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
People keep getting a slick attitude with the term "burial" being used. Here's the thing....they didn't do this kind of shyt with rapper Cena coming into the main event scene. They didn't fukking play games when it was time to make Batista look like a god heading to Mania 21. Orton shouldn't even have a job right now....they changed their 3 strikes policy to keep him on the roster, getting big checks, living easy, and making excuses in every way possible for him not getting over for years following that 2004 debacle. Daniel Bryan hasn't been buried. He's been booked as a behind type when it comes to Cena/Blandy/Batista UNTIL they smartened up and realized this is getting too serious. If you slap the fans in the face over this situation, they will embarass you at WM XXX. That WILL HAPPEN...there is no ifs, ands, or buts. It will happen if they feel this guy, who is the best thing in wrestling by any account, is being marginalized. It has never had to go this far before but it's the way it's gotta be.

As others have noted, they may not care about Mania "buyrates" with that Network deal being how it's set up but they do give a fukk about their top guys like Cena getting shytted on like he did on Sunday. They didn't like that. Hell, him getting spat on like that with the "WE WANT DIVAS" chant got them changing everything up now. Bryan is who's music is ending the show again...lol. Smart move. I still see the inside job that will fukk up things by the end of EC but they got a month to look regular again.
It was the same ones yelling be patient, payoff, and that DB was winning the rumble. Now they're just changing up their stance

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
- There is currently talk within WWE of Daniel Bryan winning the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at the Elimination Chamber, then moving on to defend it against Batista and Randy Orton in a triple-threat match at WrestleMania 30.

The feeling is that if he wins the title at Elimination Chamber it will mean a boost to the Raw rating on the next night, which is the same night the WWE Network launches. The company wants as many people watching that Raw as possible; there has already been discussion about bringing in a lot of past big names for the show.

Credit: PWInsider via Rajah
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/n...mber-and-WrestleMania.htm#i3kpWbxhiBEEXkVC.99

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
- There is currently talk within WWE of Daniel Bryan winning the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at the Elimination Chamber, then moving on to defend it against Batista and Randy Orton in a triple-threat match at WrestleMania 30.

The feeling is that if he wins the title at Elimination Chamber it will mean a boost to the Raw rating on the next night, which is the same night the WWE Network launches. The company wants as many people watching that Raw as possible; there has already been discussion about bringing in a lot of past big names for the show.

Credit: PWInsider via Rajah
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/n...mber-and-WrestleMania.htm#i3kpWbxhiBEEXkVC.99
Hmmmm, but i thought he was epic failure as a draw :mjpls:

Still dont see Lesnar losing in Minnesota tho

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I don't care how much bravado they got..they have to be a little scared of the Blandy/Batista match getting worse treatment than Goldberg/Lesnar. It doesn't look good..it's embarrassing and everyone will end up seeing WM XXX at some point..DVD/Blu Ray/Streaming/Network..whatever. Celebrities..Rock..Austin..Hogan..everyone will SEE it and will look bad if they go against the main event on that level again.