“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

ProlificLurker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC/Ayiti
You ain’t lying :francis: but I’ll try to stay optistic until free agency is over with. Can still make some trade. Saw an idea that the Knicks covet depth and any be willing to sign and trade Og. Hopefully hosuton gets in on it. We have 30 million in expiring and can throw in Dillon Brooks without touching our core 6

:mjlol::camby:

Nah chief. Not so gun ho on sign OG at any cost, but if we were to trade him I wouldn't want no Dillion Brooks :russ:

I see people keep thinking this move was made in case OG leaves. Nah. This was a move made to increase our depth. They made this move with keeping OG in mind so as to have multiple 3&D wings. If nothing else, Mikal is insurance for when OG inevitably misses time during the season due to injury. Now we won't struggle as much when that happens, as was seen during the regular season and the playoffs when OG went down.

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Any idiot talking about trading Randle going on ignore.

Also, it's very clear who watched the Knicks last season with their 💩 analysis of the team.
:mjlol:

Randle has 1 year left on his deal and is 29 and he's coming off an injury

You giving him a $314 million extension?

Are you stupid?

Stop being a housewife

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

Randle has 1 year left on his deal and is 29 and he's coming off an injury

You giving him a $314 million extension?

Are you stupid?

Stop being a housewife
Except Julius isn't asking for 314 million which is how we can tell you don't watch the Knicks.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I'm still not giving up on Jumpman Jericho either. If the Knicks lose either iHart or Mitch I'd like to see the young bull take that leap. He has the tools.
That dude is ass he's in the trade to prevent the apron:russ:We have three picks TONIGHT draft a big guard, quality pf, and quality center to replace them g league bums we've had all these years

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:laff:

So he's not gonna want the full max if he makes All NBA?

fukk is wrong with you?

Ya'll gotta stop acting like hoes

"You don't watch the Knicks"

Ya'll nikkas is Wild feminine
No. There's a possibility both JB and Randle take a pay cut. CAA hooked Jules up with more endorsements which is why he was at the finals and at Yankee stadium last week.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
No. There's a possibility both JB and Randle take a pay cut. CAA hooked Jules up with more endorsements which is why he was at the finals and at Yankee stadium last week.
:francis:

Dawg

These guys don't take paycuts in their primes

Julius is 29. His next contract will be his last big payday.

You guys gotta think on the business side and not just thinking like fans