“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown

It NEVER made sense to me how we never had the best front office/coaching/training staff money could buy with how deep our pockets are.

Curious if dude is going to have say in minutes rotations.

Hopefully hired him to help keep guys like OG and Mitch on the floor. :lolbron:
If Mitch comes back he might need to lose some weight too.

Btw, i'm happy with the Cavs coaching hire - Kenny Atkinson got the gig and it's well-deserved, plus the Knicks get to keep Johnnie Bryant for at least another year.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
You guys think the noise on PG is real? Dude is most frustrating player to watch because he can do everything but is content to coast and then cry in the off season about how the situation wasn't perfect. Its hard to imagine him being cool with Thibs. But is be glad for him to be some other teams problem.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Im not liking the PG13 rumors. I don’t think he fits our nitty and gritty style of ball, especially at his current age.

But I would need to hear the players involved before I really get upset. If we bring in PG, and all we lose is OG/Mitch and picks, then im slightly okay.

But if we move donte, hart, mitch and OG and picks, im gonna be pissed.

Bench and deep teams win chips now, not 3 superstars.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Im not liking the PG13 rumors. I don’t think he fits our nitty and gritty style of ball, especially at his current age.

But I would need to hear the players involved before I really get upset. If we bring in PG, and all we lose is OG/Mitch and picks, then im slightly okay.

But if we move donte, hart, mitch and OG and picks, im gonna be pissed.

Bench and deep teams win chips now, not 3 superstars.
Facts. They can have OG bytch ass and Bytchell goofy ass and like 2 picks, sign a big man (pause) in FA to replace him, and a backup 4, and we good.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If a trade happens for PG then it's likely for Randle and Bogi, since No other salary cap combination works on the team (unless it's an OG sign and trade, which seems unlikely). If this happens, then it's probably because the Knicks believe they can resign PG next season for less they what they can resign Randle for.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
If a trade happens for PG then it's likely for Randle and Bogi, since No other salary cap combination works on the team (unless it's an OG sign and trade, which seems unlikely). If this happens, then it's probably because the Knicks believe they can resign PG next season for less they what they can resign Randle for.
If it were a more realistic option, I'd rather the FO trade for Mikal Bridges instead of PG