“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't hate it either. Especially if it's just bogey and picks. DDV goes to the bench with Josh and we're a deeper team. Just need a vet FA to fill Bogey's role off the bench like Batum or something.
Might cost McBride too but that's the cost of doing business

I haven't watched him a lot on the Hawks but he kind of gives me the impression he doesn't want to be a 4th or 5th option? Maybe I'm wrong tho.
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt in that regard. He's probably better than Trae and I believe he thinks that. He's not better than this version of Jalen Brunson so hopefully he can check his ego at the door.

Last edited:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Might cost McBride too but that's the cost of doing business

I'll give him the benefit of that doubt in that regard. He's probably better than Trae and I believe he thinks that. He's not better than this version of Jalen Brunson so hopefully he can check his ego at the door.
True. Makes way for Rokas playing time too.
Bogi, Duece and 3 firsts?

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Wasn't a fan of acquiring him during the deadline but I'd take a flyer out on Dejounte Murray and see if he'd be willing to play that Derrick White role for the team
:russ:
He absolutely would not be willing to play that role
He didn't even like playing second fiddle to Trae he's not trying to be some role player

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I really like how the Knicks have built this roster with no bad contracts but this Hartenstein shyt is the 1st test

OKC might give this guy $100 million :mjlol:

Is Sam Presti that stupid??

:mjlol:

I don't see it but they talkin at least $80 million for him

Damn :francis:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I really like how the Knicks have built this roster with no bad contracts but this Hartenstein shyt is the 1st test

OKC might give this guy $100 million :mjlol:

Is Sam Presti that stupid??

:mjlol:

I don't see it but they talkin at least $80 million for him

Damn :francis:
He fits a need, is on the right timeline(is 26) and they have the cap room. If you haven't noticed, OKC ain't exactly a FA haven.

There are far, far worse ways to spend money if I'm Presti.