“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Have you seen his defense...and his loser mentality would be toxic. Keep is ass in DC with that other loser
:mjtf: Kuz is a champion and in a reduced role would lock in defensively his versatility was huge in that title run

He brings more on that end than Bogie just off being more quick-footed and 6’9/6’10+transition monster, good cutter, capable stretch big with mobility and ball handling, post game with sweeping hooks, solid passer

And locked in for the next 3 years on a descending contract averaging about $20M a season, honestly think he would fit with the Villanova guys really well game and personality

U just don’t like his outfits :shaq2:

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
:mjtf: Kuz is a champion and in a reduced role would lock in defensively his versatility was huge in that title run

FOH. He wasn't even a top five Lakers during that title run (Bron, AD, KCP, Caruso and Rondo). Reread those playoff threads. Lakers fans wanted him out out of there after he stunk it up :mjlol:
Let him thot at DC in peace :heh:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Any interest in Kuzma as the Bogie replacement?
Kyle?

He's not accepting a bench role at this stage of his career
I considered it when it was floated out that he was available. He’s a better player than Bogie for sure but agreed, he’d have to be ok with coming off the bench behind Josh and maybe another guy. IMO, this is a move you make if your sure this is the final roster because of Kuzma’s years left on his contract. 80% of the appeal of Bogie on the trade market is that he’s an expiring.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If you think this is a good trade it would tell me all I need to know what you think about basketball

Pistons pick too valuable. Knicks should give them two of their own First's and Deuce and call it a day. They're gonna be late first rounders and Deuce is gonna have to be included in any trade for a significant upgrade anyway unless it's a Bruce Brown or Malcolm Brogdon type

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Pistons pick too valuable. Knicks should give them two of their own First's and Deuce and call it a day. They're gonna be late first rounders and Deuce is gonna have to be included in any trade for a significant upgrade anyway unless it's a Bruce Brown or Malcolm Brogdon type
that Pistons pick might never convey.