“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Wrong. The Knicks told Lin to bring them the best offer he could get. He came back with Houston's offer, and the Knicks let everyone know they'd match. Then his agent went back to Houston and got a restructured deal for more money. That's when the Knicks got pissed and let him walk. Everyone was down to pay him until he got slick.

What's foul is how Lin rearranging his contract has mostly been forgotten. This reddit thread has posters adding details for anyone who forgot or missed it when it actually happened.

THANK YOU....I've been folks this for YEARS. I remember that sh*t. Lin tried to get slick, and the Knicks told him to kick rocks

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
He’s talking about Philly
Yea i read on Reddit that person who put that out is a Philly writer and thinks its just Morey creating buzz in case they don’t get PG.

I doubt it’s about tampering since we’ve had him in house since January. I completely forgot his agent is Leon’s son too.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Between this and the Linsanity clip, Baron business minded as motherfukka goddamn lol

Would be dope to see the Knickstape squad for the playoffs next year, a little extra solidarity would boost the morale to another stratosphere.
Melo, Novak and KOQ have all been at the games.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Good to see credible players coming in outside NY to shut that silly "Thibs causes injuries" talk up. And I'm glad Pat pointed to the soft tissue injuries being mitigated by the offseason grind. I'd like to see guys like OG set themselves up with a different training staff or regimen to avoid the constant nagging injuries. Go workout with Randle during the summer or something.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Good to see credible players coming in outside NY to shut that silly "Thibs causes injuries" talk up. And I'm glad Pat pointed to the soft tissue injuries being mitigated by the offseason grind. I'd like to see guys like OG set themselves up with a different training staff or regimen to avoid the constant nagging injuries. Go workout with Randle during the summer or something.

fukking goofy

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Take Deuce out and one of the picks out, and absolutely
Yea I’m doing this. I would wish for a bigger wing like Mikal but Murray would still elevate this squad significantly. We can probably keep Deuce but it would take an extra pick like the 25 Bucks pick.

Would need to replace Bogi on the bench but I’d be all over a guy like Batum for the mid level at that point.

(If Lonzo Ball were healthy he’d be a PERFECT backcourt mate for Brunson)