“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Would be nice to dog walk them on Tuesday rather than another nail biter
Tuesday's the biggest home game IMO since the 2000 ECF game 6 vs the Pacers. If they don't come out and completely blitz the Pacers(who have been awful on the road in the playoffs) I'd be stunned.

I think the three days off between games 5 and 6 will help Brunson and Hart immensely. See what happened with Murray from the Nuggets, looks completely rejuvenated after that layoff between games 2 and 3

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Anunoby will be out this is the guy commanding $140M

fukk outta here

This shyt potentially cost us the season nikka had to go out there and do a split and that goofy shyt on his elbow ain’t doing nothing yeah I’m mad :pacspit:

Last edited:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Anunoby will be out this is the guy commanding $140M

fukk outta here

This shyt potentially cost us the season nikka had to go out there and do a split and that goofy shyt in his elbow ain’t doing yeah I’m mad :pacspit:
He’s not even running or doing any court work yet, he’s done this series

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
4th slide.....

What would it take to get Jimmy Buckets? 🤔

We could still keep our core Villanueva team (Brunson, Hart, Ragu), maybe even acquire Mikal too.

We got mad picks.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
4th slide.....

What would it take to get Jimmy Buckets? 🤔

We could still keep our core Villanueva team (Brunson, Hart, Ragu), maybe even acquire Mikal too.

We got mad picks.

Randle and Bojan and we probably don't have enough to get Mikal after the fact. No thanks.

The move for Mikal is probably a 3 teamer. We'd have to figure out a way to get Ingram to Brooklyn but Bojan and picks isn't enticing enough for the Pelicans.