“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Anthony Edwards just played 45 minutes and is being applauded.
Certain narratives are being pushed...but Thibs rotations have been an issue is whole career, we gotta live with it for now.

Like Brunson & Hart keep saying, no excuses. Go out Tuesday beat the dog shyt out of the Pacers & finish this out in 6. I'm still confident.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The break between 5 and 6 will be a huge help Knicks in 6
I still think the Knicks should be favored, I have a hard time thinking the Pacers are gonna go into MSG on Tuesday and get a win, that place is gonna be insane

I do wonder how healthy Brunson is. He claims he’s fine and he wasn’t on the injury report but he just does not look right. When he blew that layup in the 3rd(?) you just saw he has no lift in that foot

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I still think the Knicks should be favored, I have a hard time thinking the Pacers are gonna go into MSG on Tuesday and get a win, that place is gonna be insane

I do wonder how healthy Brunson is. He claims he’s fine and he wasn’t on the injury report but he just does not look right. When he blew that layup in the 3rd(?) you just saw he has no lift in that foot
He'll be ok but this game every other day shyt is NOT helping at all. MSG energy will hopefully give them a boost of adrenaline to put these frauds away.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
He'll be ok but this game every other day shyt is NOT helping at all. MSG energy will hopefully give them a boost of adrenaline to put these frauds away.
At some point though, losing half your rotation catches up to you. Thibs was able to mitigate it in the short term but losing Randle/Bogi/Mitch/OG and playing Brunson on one good foot has to have an impact. Not to mention IHart was banged up too. They’re just running out of bodies