“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Randle and Bojan and we probably don't have enough to get Mikal after the fact. No thanks.

The move for Mikal is probably a 3 teamer. We'd have to figure out a way to get Ingram to Brooklyn but Bojan and picks isn't enticing enough for the Pelicans.
I'll take Ingram over Mikal and Butler. He's long and can add size and depth with his length.

Butler is too nice and I would choose him over Mikal 2nd.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I'll take Ingram over Mikal and Butler. He's long and can add size and depth with his length.

Butler is too nice and I would choose him over Mikal 2nd.
Jimmy's contract is too crazy. And Mikal's defensive potential on this squad is something I'd give my left arm to see.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Randle and Bojan and we probably don't have enough to get Mikal after the fact. No thanks.

The move for Mikal is probably a 3 teamer. We'd have to figure out a way to get Ingram to Brooklyn but Bojan and picks isn't enticing enough for the Pelicans.
Ingram won't be enough for BK to part with Bridges.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Really? Take the Knicks out of it, does that sound crazy to you?
they wanna pair someone with Bridges not swap him out for someone else who would then be by himself.

They have an inflated sense of what Bridges is worth regardless of the Knicks, which is why they're not entertaining moving him anywhere, but they don't want to feel like they have the missing piece to a Knick championship, whether that's Bridges, Cam, even Ben Simmons

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
they wanna pair someone with Bridges not swap him out for someone else who would then be by himself.

They have an inflated sense of what Bridges is worth regardless of the Knicks, which is why they're not entertaining moving him anywhere, but they don't want to feel like they have the missing piece to a Knick championship, whether that's Bridges, Cam, even Ben Simmons
Let's say Bridges wants to leave Brooklyn (again, Knicks aside) Ingram should be viewed as more than enough value in a trade right? They still would have Simmons (contract), Thomas and picks to go get a player like Donovan Mitchell right?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Let's say Bridges wants to leave Brooklyn (again, Knicks aside) Ingram should be viewed as more than enough value in a trade right? They still would have Simmons (contract), Thomas and picks to go get a player like Donovan Mitchell right?

They're not on that type of time with Bridges, and assuming he did, if they view him as a cornerstone, I'm not sure they're gonna view Ingram as an adequate return. That and I think in their minds, trading Bridges kills the Mitchell pursuit in a way.

I wish I knew whether they're down to just keep Cam Thomas. I'd lean towards no, but he's easily the most popular Net at the moment.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
They're not on that type of time with Bridges, and assuming he did, if they view him as a cornerstone, I'm not sure they're gonna view Ingram as an adequate return. That and I think in their minds, trading Bridges kills the Mitchell pursuit in a way.

I wish I knew whether they're down to just keep Cam Thomas. I'd lean towards no, but he's easily the most popular Net at the moment.
Yea, It's wild to me. They treat him as the second coming. Nets fans are so sick of Bridges it's hilarious.