“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Obi wanted to start and learned he isn't a starter in Indy either
He also still sucks on defense and is a terrible rebounder so he was never gonna fit with Thibs
Him having a complete fluke shooting series isn't changing that

They definitely should've got another backup 4 though
Precious at the 4 is a disaster, which is why he wasn't playing this entire time lol.
I told y'all Thibs knew what he was doing with the minutes. If anything he definitely could've played Burks more. That's it.
Nobody else on that bench deserved more minutes they're flat out not playoff rotation players

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
He also still sucks on defense and is a terrible rebounder so he was never gonna fit with Thibs

Precious at the 4 is a disaster, which is why he wasn't playing this entire time lol.
I told y'all Thibs knew what he was doing with the minutes. If anything he definitely could've played Burks more. That's it.
Nobody else on that bench deserved more minutes they're flat out not playoff rotation players
They did. He got hurt too.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
The first bad game of the playoffs and people are losing their minds. It was bound to happen that our guys would look tired and not have it one night. We still have home court and the best player on the floor.

If we lose game 5 then it’s another story.
Fam, you got a big dikk but I don’t have a good feeling about this honestly

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

I think Precious as a backup PF/smallball 5 works if Randle is here he is the third center behind IHart and Mitch. Basically 10-12 minutes just to go out there play some tough defense and rebound. Also, does’t have to play every game if Randle is rolling or what not. Basically what Taj use to bring.

:yeshrug:

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps
I think Precious as a backup PF/smallball 5 works if Randle is here he is the third center behind IHart and Mitch. Basically 10-12 minutes just to go out there play some tough defense and rebound. Also, does’t have to play every game if Randle is rolling or what not. Basically what Taj use to bring.

:yeshrug:
Yes precious at the 4 when randle was healthy was working cause he played little minutes and he is a traditional 4

Just can't play him huge minutes and he's not good at the 5

He's a good backup 4 tho just not a starter

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps
The first bad game of the playoffs and people are losing their minds. It was bound to happen that our guys would look tired and not have it one night. We still have home court and the best player on the floor.

If we lose game 5 then it’s another story.
Even if this team loses this series they still have a bright future ahead

Couldn't say the same a decade ago

I'll just be glad that the team fought through adversity given the injuries

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I just don't have the confidence others have
The Knicks were clearly the better team to me coming into the series even with the short rotation and now they lost 2 very important players
The OG injury is backbreaking to me
Precious isn't good enough to start in the playoffs plain and simple