“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I think OG is a lock, Hartenstein said if the money is equal from outside or close to it he'll definitely stay because he wants to.

Mitch trade would be interesting cause that 15m is spread out between the Hartenstein raise and the OG raise (Burks being an expiring/Team Option helps with this too). Also some more picks for down the line is always nice to have and weaponize in due time.

OG's getting at least 140M, maybe closer to 150-160.

Hartenstein is gonna get like 70M

That means the Knicks only have one real big move left before their roster is pretty much set(consolidating all the picks + maybe Randle for.... someone)

Mickey Kane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London, England

That means the Knicks only have one real big move left before their roster is pretty much set(consolidating all the picks + maybe Randle for.... someone)

We'll get OG on discount.

Over 4 years, I can imagine it going no higher than $140M.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

I'd draft another big body project just to have in case the Knicks do have to consolidate.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
What evidence over the last 3 years have we been given that he can stay healthy?

We know what he can do, but his body doesn't seem to want that for him and at a certain point, we have to be pragmatic.

$15M can go a long way in another direction.

It really doesn't. We've been really spoiled with these team-friendly contracts. Go look at the list of Centers who make more than Mitch. Then go look at the list of players who make what he makes. He was injured on a dirty play. Steph Curry was injury-prone until he wasn't. I'd rather take my chances than bring in some Danny Green level player.