“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Imagine entertaining trade packages that involve Hart and/or Donte??

That would be a great way to anger your superstar PG and fanbase.

I love these guys.
Pelicans traded away Josh Hart and Alexander Walker + other dudes for a bum ass CJ. Both Hart and NAW having tremendous value to their new teams. Of course Blazers got rid of both of them also, but that pretty much tells you some teams don't have any clue on what they are trying to build. Just being happy if they make the playoffs.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Very, very glad and proud to be wrong on my suspicions about DiVo not being a playoff performer based on some of the games in the first round.

Is Deuce out of gas? Need him to snap out of it.

Really hoping OG’s hamstring was more of a bad cramp than a pull.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Pelicans traded away Josh Hart and Alexander Walker + other dudes for a bum ass CJ. Both Hart and NAW having tremendous value to their new teams. Of course Blazers got rid of both of them also, but that pretty much tells you some teams don't have any clue on what they are trying to build. Just being happy if they make the playoffs.
Agreed. Roster construction>>>> Talent aquisition

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Damn even Gerald Wilkins was in the house :ohhh::blessed:

LOVE the Knicks brehs. Hopefully one day I finally make it to the Garden to see a game :mjcry:
Best atmosphere in the world. I told my wife if we make the ECF I'm going cause I've only ever been to a first-round playoff game. She didn't agree but I'm going to risk my marriage for this team.

Superstar
Daps
Very, very glad and proud to be wrong on my suspicions about DiVo not being a playoff performer based on some of the games in the first round.

DiVo was a big part of the bucks being so good leading up to the chip. I think he was injured for the playoffs. They should have kept him.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

Deuce has been pure shyt since game 4 of the philly series. Just an absolute negative everywhere.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Its crazy how hart changed the trajectory of his knick career in a short time.

I remember we all including myself was saying “if randle was healthy, hart would on the bench not finishing games”.

Going into next season, i don’t know how you don’t have him on the floor closing games. Which means either donte goes to the bench or ihart and we play small ball with randle at 5.

What a luxury to have with a deep roster.

Superstar
Daps
He was averaging 10 points, 6 rebounds a game with solid defense during that run. Would've been a massive upgrade over Pat Bev and Beasley

They’re struggling now, but that team was a great example of how to build a strong team, with a strong foundation, to compete with “super teams”, and win with versatility and grit.

With the new rules encouraging parity, smart teams are following that example.

Unfortunately the bucks management didn’t stay true to itself and seems to have fukked things up. I personally don’t believe the players had anything to do with firing Bud/Griffin, fukking up the lineup, getting Dame, or hiring Doc. If they regain depth I think they’ll be able to make deep playoff runs again.

Daps
Reppin
NY
Yo they’re really crying about the reffing? This game was physical as hell.

Kudos to Haliburton and McConnell tbh, they both did their post-game and flat-out said they got outworked by the Knicks and it wasn't a couple calls type game, it was just effort from their end.

Carlisle though, going out sad

ProlificLurker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC/Ayiti
Kudos to Haliburton and McConnell tbh, they both did their post-game and flat-out said they got outworked by the Knicks and it wasn't a couple calls type game, it was just effort from their end.

Carlisle though, going out sad

There is a reason why that Carlisle has only won 1 playoff series (last rd vs the Bucks) since his 2011 Mavs championship team. Guy is a fraud, coaching a fraudulent, front running a** squad.

Can't wait to pack these lames up :camby::blessed:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So many of our games in Philly came down to a few possessions.

If you weren't aware of Mitch's defense on Embiid and how absolutely IMPACTFUL it was...I don't know what to tell you.

Man...:stopitslime: After what Mitch did for yall.

This is what's going on in this thread right now
1vsG.gif

Any knicka speaking ill on Mitch is classified as Ricos now.

fukk yall Ricos.

:russ:
Mitch: Ayo I stretch 5's and young bigs that can put the ball in the basket in this bag, B. I need you to help me move these shyts fast tho.
Rico: You got Stretch 5's in that bag right now?
Mitch: Yeah man I need ya help, B
Rico: ........Ayo why you always hurt when nikkas need you, B? :stopitslime:
Mitch: :dahell:

Rico: :pacspit::birdman::bustback: