“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

I really am floored by Chris Broussard's absolute stubbornness when it comes to positive shyt about the knicks.
He uses Trae Young as an example of why Brunson isn't a superstar at this point.

Even if you think he isn't a superstar...come with a better argument that matches the stats

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Knicks have the Precious' rights. Sims still might not see time
Yeah Precious might be a keeper. He’s effective in that defensive PF/Center combo role Taj use to play. Plus he and OG have years of defensive chemistry. I expect him to get regular minutes in the Indy series

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

Hopefully we expose Halliburton to the world like we did Embiid.

He has a permanent chip on his shoulder because of Wally Szcerbiak's comments about him last year.

He's going to really try to show his ass and I actually believe he has the potential to be the most hated knick opponent out of all active players.

He will taunt and troll and be disrespectful to the entire building.

Watch...

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He has a permanent chip on his shoulder because of Wally Szcerbiak's comments about him last year.

He's going to really try to show his ass and I actually believe he has the potential to be the most hated knick opponent out of all active players.

Watch...

Good news is, he won't piss off the Garden as much as the last idiot in a pacers uniform. Knicks in 5. Indy plays no defense and you can't outrun or try to speed up a Thibbs team. Plus what is Hali going to do that Maxey didn't already?

Mitch is going to enjoy not having to check Embiid. This is a nice physical recovery series for IHart and Mitch.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

Watch...
I don’t see it. His game isn’t really built for the playoffs. I hope Thibs exposes him.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

Watch...
If he's still trying to prove Wally wrong, he's going to crash out