“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Pacers don’t have anyone as fast or as dangerous as maxey, nor do they have a free throw merchant like Embiid. I feel like we beat them in 5 :ehh:

My only concern is Myles Turner lighting us up from 3

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I"M DYING.

I CAN'T EVEN fukkING CONCENTRATE AT WORK.

Kendrick Diss, Knicks Playoff W and Knicks MEMEs are fukking my career up right now.:dead:

I LEGIT HAVE APPELLATE BRIEFS THAT I NEED TO EDIT and I just can't. :blessed::russ::snoop:
I'm in the dentist office trying to keep my cool. Weekend already lit :wow:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I"M DYING.

I CAN'T EVEN fukkING CONCENTRATE AT WORK.

Kendrick Diss, Knicks Playoff W and Knicks MEMEs are fukking my career up right now.:dead:

I LEGIT HAVE APPELLATE BRIEFS THAT I NEED TO EDIT and I just can't. :blessed::russ::snoop:
Just spent an hour in a zoom meeting just listening for my name cause everything is funny right now.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Pacers don’t have anyone as fast or as dangerous as maxey, nor do they have a free throw merchant like Embiid. I feel like we beat them in 5 :ehh:

My only concern is Myles Turner lighting us up from 3

And the Pacers play no fukkin defense. :heh:

I say Knicks in 5 too. Only because the Pacers will have that one game where that score like 130 points or some shyt. That's just based on them playing fast as hell.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
IHarts offense didn't make up for his atrocious defense on embiid. Someone else could've scored those points if he wasn't on the floor.

Mitch wasn't a liability this whole series. and especially last night every rebound he kicked the ball back out to an open man. He saw that dunk and took the opportunity but other than that he kicked the ball out with the quickness because he knew he didn't wanna go to the line.

Mitch is a better defender. We not gonna Need Ihart as starting center when randle is back. His offense is better suited off the bench with the full team healthy.

Mitch
Randle
OG
Hart
Brunson

Is the starting lineup I wanna see with everyone healthy
Josh has to be off the bench he is not a shooter that spacing is horrendous