“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Listening to the Mismatch and they’re genuinely discussing whether Brunson is actually a top 5 caliber player in the league and we all didn’t realize. That if you lined up every player left in the playoffs you might take him third after Jokic and Luka. :wow:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Whoa, Kimosabi:whoa:. Let's focus on the task at hand (Pacers), and not worry about the Celtics.

We got all weekend to think about how to try to beat the Pacers.
They’re a lot smaller than Philly and don’t have a Maxey that can carve us up on offense. We’ll have an easier time bullying them and controlling the boards than we did with Philly. Siakim is gonna be a problem but I’m not scared of Tyrese. OG should know Siakim well since they were teammates and we can scheme against Haliburton who is not BUILT LIKE THAT imo. They have absolutely no answer for Brunson who may put up an easy 40 a game like it was the regular season. They’re going to run and rain threes on us but, Philly had a really efficient shooting series against us and we never stopped coming at them.

I can’t reiterate enough how much it was Maxey who gave us problems. They just don’t have one of those.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Usually I'm amped for Knicks games. Not yesterday. I dreaded that shyt. And the 9pm start was specifically to fukk with me and extend the dread I felt all day. I knew it was gonna be a "Cardiac Knick Affair" and I was not let down. 20 point lead in the 1st quarter gave me no comfort. We don't hold those. I'da been more relaxed if we were down down digits. Cuz this team fights. Always. Happy they made it to round 2, I didn't wanna hear the failed season talk despite all the injuries we got hit with.

Knicks in 6 over Pacers. I hope to see Precious and even Burks get some minutes. Burks is capable of a "Buddy Hield" type IMPACT on a game. NOT SHOOTING wise before you junior sports podders come for my neck! Impact, my friends. A nice lil surprise 20 points if we're struggling to score in Non Brunson minutes.

Back to the dread...I wouldn't have it any other way. I love rooting for this team. But damn man :whew:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I disagree completely
Mitch is a complete liability on offense
IHart was hitting huge buckets the entire night

IHarts offense didn't make up for his atrocious defense on embiid. Someone else could've scored those points if he wasn't on the floor.

Mitch wasn't a liability this whole series. and especially last night every rebound he kicked the ball back out to an open man. He saw that dunk and took the opportunity but other than that he kicked the ball out with the quickness because he knew he didn't wanna go to the line.

Mitch is a better defender. We not gonna Need Ihart as starting center when randle is back. His offense is better suited off the bench with the full team healthy.

Mitch
Randle
OG
Hart
Brunson

Is the starting lineup I wanna see with everyone healthy