“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
No more talk about Julius trades again

:francis: Breh a trade for Booker would mean giving up Randle, probably OG, Deuce and Donte. At the very minimum. (Or any trade for a superstar for that matter)

:pachaha: Nikkas think GMs gonna be asking for Burks and Jericho Sims.

:mjgrin: I say we run it back. Keep doing what we been doing. Making small but smart moves to improve and just keep building on that. These NBA nikkas p*ssy. They don’t want it with our Big Dikk Knickas.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
:francis: Breh a trade for Booker would mean giving up Randle, probably OG, Deuce and Donte. At the very minimum. (Or any trade for a superstar for that matter)

:pachaha: Nikkas think GMs gonna be asking for Burks and Jericho Sims.

:mjgrin: I say we run it back. Keep doing what we been doing. Making small but smart moves to improve and just keep building on that. These NBA nikkas p*ssy. They don’t want it with our Big Dikk Knickas.
NO OFF SEASON TALK!!!

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Breh... I be talking about precious all the time. I was talking about how excited I was for him to get burn in the offs with like 3 games left in the season and I had to get brought back down to reality that he wouldn't be playing. He had impact in both games but I'm just gonna sit back and anticipate thibs putting him in the game Thursday.... because like I Said in the in the initial post he had good defense on Maxey... which is what we are going to need to close this shyt out.

All that can be true (i slightly disagree but whatever) but I dont believe sitting Precious is why they lost a 6 point lead in less than 30 seconds.

But fukk all that, we on the same side tonight

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Positive vibes only...

giphy.gif

Let's close it out tonight.... #LetsGoKnicks