“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Atrocious coaching by Thibs. Precious shows why he needs to be on the floor and still doesn't get minutes. Embiid was under control but we were all were agreeing (in here and I saw youtube vids) how he did well switching on to Maxey as well. He's offensively bad but you can't tell me you couldn't put him in a few minutes for Josh Hart.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Atrocious coaching by Thibs. Precious shows why he needs to be on the floor and still doesn't get minutes. Embiid was under control but we were all were agreeing (in here and I saw youtube vids) how he did well switching on to Maxey as well. He's offensively bad but you can't tell me you couldn't put him in a few minutes for Josh Hart.

For what, bro

He's a back up center

The offense is clogged enough

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps

This is hindsight on 1000. They were up 6 with 30 seconds left. Players at this level shouldnt need coaching adjustments to secure the win at that point.

Do basic shyt like make free throws and dont foul 3 point shooters and we're in Round 2 today

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dumb of thibs not to call timeout on that last posession. We needed to regroup after that 3.

Screaming at Deuce to foul in da middle of da play with da whole crowd rocking is sloppy coaching. It shoulda been communicated at the free throw line that if hart scores, we fouling so everyone was on da same page.

Playin brunson that many mins was dumb, he was a whole new player after his little rest. He was tired as fukk, and was tired in overtime after da first few baskets. And da play calling in OT was tradh

Not playing Precious at all makes no sense either. Terrible L, and if we end up losing in da first round, it will be because of that game. We pretty much broke Embid mentally and now we gave him a second wind smh

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
This is hindsight on 1000. They were up 6 with 30 seconds left. Players at this level shouldnt need coaching adjustments to secure the win at that point.

Do basic shyt like make free throws and dont foul 3 point shooters and we're in Round 2 today

Thibs should've played a player that's been producing for him. Me and my sister was watching the game and the whole time waiting for precious to come in. Even if the knicks won I would've been in here saying "why didn't they play precious?"

He's running these dudes into the ground for no reason when he has suitable backup.