“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
I wish I had all of your optimism.

I'm watching the Pacers handle business right now and I'm furious that we didn't close this team out all over again.

Celtics stomped the Heat out just so it was was clear.

Short of a blowout win I won't be happy. This is the ultimate character test. This is the ultimate test of whether or not we're really in a new era or if this is the same old Knicks in a different package. I don't know a Knick team to not play with their food and/or get fukked. The Knicks I know come out with yips, make a last ditch too late effort and lose in game 7.

I don't have faith those Knicks are gone, especially with the ghosts of all those nikkas showing up at the Garden.

fukk this life. :mjcry:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I wish I had all of your optimism.

I'm watching the Pacers handle business right now and I'm furious that we didn't close this team out all over again.

Celtics stomped the Heat out just so it was was clear.

Short of a blowout win I won't be happy. This is the ultimate character test. This is the ultimate test of whether or not we're really in a new era or if this is the same old Knicks in a different package. I don't know a Knick team to not play with their food and/or get fukked. The Knicks I know come out with yips, make a last ditch too late effort and lose in game 7.

I don't have faith those Knicks are gone, especially with the ghosts of all those nikkas showing up at the Garden.

fukk this life. :mjcry:
my knicka pull ya skirt up quit talking like you p*ssy*