“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Thibs should've played a player that's been producing for him. Me and my sister was watching the game and the whole time waiting for precious to come in. Even if the knicks won I would've been in here saying "why didn't they play precious?"

He's running these dudes into the ground for no reason when he has suitable backup

If the Knicks won, you'd be in here talking about the Pacers/Bucks, stop.

Precious has played two games this series. One where he made a good impact defensively and one where he had no impact. Whether he played or not, this series shouldve been over. Im not giving nikkas a pass for committing the cardinal sin of fouling a three point shooter, and missing free throws ALL night long.

They did enough to win the game for 47 minutes and 30 seconds. 3rd string center be damned

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
If the Knicks won, you'd be in here talking about the Pacers/Bucks, stop.

Precious has played two games this series. One where he made a good impact defensively and one where he had no impact. Whether he played or not, this series shouldve been over. Im not giving nikkas a pass for committing the cardinal sin of fouling a three point shooter, and missing free throws ALL night long.

They did enough to win the game for 47 minutes and 30 seconds. 3rd string center be damned

Breh... I be talking about precious all the time. I was talking about how excited I was for him to get burn in the offs with like 3 games left in the season and I had to get brought back down to reality that he wouldn't be playing. He had impact in both games but I'm just gonna sit back and anticipate thibs putting him in the game Thursday.... because like I Said in the in the initial post he had good defense on Maxey... which is what we are going to need to close this shyt out.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps

:wow:
:pachaha: So LeFakkit comes here, he’s going to become LeGM and LeCoach. Say goodbye to Thibs and Rose.

:pachaha: Matter fact, say goodbye to everyone because he’s trading the entire team away and giving max deals to Dellavedova and his Klutch clients.

:pachaha: fukk around and go from the New York Knicks to the LeKnicks.

:pachaha: Keep that Zionist dikk sucking fakkit away from my team. Please.

word, keep LeBron AWAY from the Knicks, honestly I even hate seeing him in a Lakers uniform