“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Cool question for y'all...

If you could have one former Knick form the past 30 years that was a solid GLUE GUY to be on this playoff squad...who would it be?:jbhmm:

John Starks is my favorite Knick, but honestly this current squad needs a guy like Anthony Mason. Can guard multiple positions. Can facilitate offense through the post. Tough, defensive-minded player.

Edit: Or I hate to say it, but a healthy KP on this squad would do damage.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, that's my point. Knicks are like 20-3 with OG in the lineup. They're still a good team. That being said, Philly with Embiid is probably at worst the 3rd best team in the EC and the Heat have that pedigree, having been in the ECF 3 of the last 4 years.

If I had to bet on it, I think the Knicks beat the Heat and lose a tough series to Philly if Embiid is healthy and productive.

Embid can't stay healthy for more than 10 minutes, is coming off a long injury, and even when healthy, has never performed in the playoffs. I wouldn't be too worried about them

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Cool question for y'all...

If you could have one former Knick form the past 30 years that was a solid GLUE GUY to be on this playoff squad...who would it be?:jbhmm:
Allan Houston. He would average close to 30 in this league with his skill set. He could hit the open J out of a double team or create for himself

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
John Starks is my favorite Knick, but honestly this current squad needs a guy like Anthony Mason. Can guard multiple positions. Can facilitate offense through the post. Tough, defensive-minded player.

Edit: Or I hate to say it, but a healthy KP on this squad would do damage.
This is what I came to say. But Spree would be a good look too.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
My an
Allan Houston. He would average close to 30 in this league with his skill set. He could hit the open J out of a double team or create for himself
Let's be real... H20 was not a glue guy.

Maybe I should break it up.

One glue guy( like Oakley, Mason, Larry Johnson, Kurt Thomas, etc) , one 2 to your 1A guy(like Sprewell), and one 1B for Brunson(Allan Houston, Ewing, Melo, etc)

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Jalen is the superstar in the realm of Clyde, Patrick, etc.

Julius is in the All-NBA/All star star tier in the realm of Carmelo Anthony, etc.

That being said I’ve never seen such a transformative difference immediately like I’ve seen with OG Anunoby