“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Nobody believing in the Knicks chances against the 76ers/Heat and those fan bases talking RECKLESS...
Bro with all due respect, we had the reigning MVP missing half the season and still finished just 3 wins short of y’all. We’re undefeated with Embiid back in the lineup.

We currently are the hottest team in the NBA going into the playoffs on an 8 gm win streak.

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
Bro with all due respect, we had the reigning MVP missing half the season and still finished just 3 wins short of y’all. We’re undefeated with Embiid back in the lineup.

We currently are the hottest team in the NBA going into the playoffs on an 8 gm win streak.

We got a Sixers fan coming thru saying we ain’t gon do shii when they are currently in a play-in :stopitslime:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York

:pachaha: With all due respect, fukk y’all nikkas. Your best player is an overweight c00n fakkit.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
"There are three things that are certain in life; Death, Taxes and early season hot takes from clown ass haters." - A homeless knicka outside on Penn Station with a Christmas Melo Knicks Jersey

YOUR 2023-2024 NEW YORK KNICKS
wkkgqsdqko7flfqqxkfq.jpg

SCHEDULE
2023-2024-Printable-New-York-Knicks-Schedule.png

16th Man Roster

@ThaBronxBully

@Big Blue @Daniel.

@NY's #1 Draft Pick

@g-ice
@dave @Miles Davis @storyteller @Wargames @RickyGQ @ISO @Cory MBA @The War Report @Frump @23barretcity @N.Y. State of Mind @ProlificLurker @Youhadasparkwhenustarted @ikbm @Ironman @radio rahiem @JMurder @Derek Lee @ExodusNirvana @obarth @ogc163 @A.V. @Kitsch @Playa_Wit_A_Passport @No_bammer_weed @Esco @GhostoftheMan @BAMBA @mbewane @Danie84 @seemorecizzy @Henryflo1 @qnsfinest @Illuminatos @K-Deini @A-Train @Rev @KnickstapeCity @Carolina Slim @nyknick @Piffiztheanswer @talkofnewyork @tru_m.a.c @Typical Knicks Fan @Raw Lyrics @mvp_status @TOAD99 @Ty-Fife @WaveMolecules @Stop_It_5 @UnKasasGlasses @kurt @okgoodnotgreat @Shogun @YaBoy @K-ZOE @qnsfinest @Serious @neph27 @FishNGrits @Tim Dripcan @No..Money..Mo..Problems @OsO @SithLawd @The Fukin Prophecy @pimpineasy @Crown Bearer @SAJ!! @PIFF101 @Harleminthe80s

@El Jefe

@Knicksman20

@Hawaiian Punch
This has now transitioned into the PLAYOFFS thread.

I can't wait for the weekend.
I makes more sense to keep this as the playoff thread considering there will be playoff series threads made by other teams.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

And we've been missing our all-nba & second all-star pf for the past 2.5 months.
I mean the Heat are battle tested and they smacked the Knicks in the playoffs last year so...

But Joel has never done any damage in the playoffs, they should be quiet.
I'm worried about Spoelstra outcoaching Thibs

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I saw some people discussing the idea that San Antonio may try to make a lucrative offer to Quickley.
I would LOVE that. It would give me a reason to root for the Spurs when(not if) they go on their dynasty run in a few years, assuming Wemby stays healthy.

That team would be exciting as hell.