“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
This might be my most favorite Knicks team of my lifetime. Brunson will go down as a top three Knick :wow:
Salute to everyone (except Alec Burks and Jericho Sims :pacspit: )

Jericho had a great year honestly

Good insurance because Black-ish is leaving in Free Agency

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I didn't care for Monica McNutt until I saw that ass in person. She was walking around and those cheeks resembled the April 5th earthquakes.

Yelled her name out "Monica!" and she turned around like Yoooo. Chill as shyt. I don't want to hear her call games but I'll certainly watch :shaq:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Not a Knicks or Bulls fan but...

Chicago came to play, they could've given this game to New York since they're pretty much locked into hosting ATL in the 9-10 matchup.

I guess they wanna end the season with 40 wins.
That's 100% what this was about. Our GM looks like a clown and has been lowering the baseline for success since getting here.

Went from expecting to be contenders, to being a playoff team, to being in the Play-In, to just being competitive.

:dead:

Front office desperately wanted to eek out 40 wins just to say they didn't lose more this year than last season. Just embarrassing

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
That's 100% what this was about. Our GM looks like a clown and has been lowering the baseline for success since getting here.

Went from expecting to be contenders, to being a playoff team, to being in the Play-In, to just being competitive.

:dead:

Front office desperately wanted to eke out 40 wins just to say they didn't lose more this year than last season. Just embarrassing
:stopitslime: Man, fukk y’all nikkas.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: Man, fukk y’all nikkas.
Battling to the death to draw Philly with Embiid or the Heat with Playoff Jimmy instead of Indiana is peak Thibs type shyt.
:hubie:

But I'll allow it because the streets needed that Bucks/Pacers series in Round 1
:wow:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
won't lie, i hate the matchup we drew regardless of who it is, but there really isn't a good draw and i'm genuinely not afraid of anyone. ... still wish it wasn't Embiid or Miami
:mjlol: Embiid is an overweight c00n fakkit and fukk the mf Heat and that pineapple headed fakkit Jimmy Butler. Fukk them nikkas. They all can get it.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Ima keep it 100. I hated the Brunson signing. Saw him targeted in the playoffs with the Mavs as a weak link. I thought he'd be food as the feature player on a team. He proved me wrong. The front office proved me wrong multiple times. I can admit I was deadass wrong and I'm happy I was.
Me too breh, me too. One of the few times I'm happy I was wrong.