“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

Ima keep it 100. I hated the Brunson signing. Saw him targeted in the playoffs with the Mavs as a weak link. I thought he'd be food as the feature player on a team. He proved me wrong. The front office proved me wrong multiple times. I can admit I was deadass wrong and I'm happy I was.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Ima keep it 100. I hated the Brunson signing. Saw him targeted in the playoffs with the Mavs as a weak link. I thought he'd be food as the feature player on a team. He proved me wrong. The front office proved me wrong multiple times. I can admit I was deadass wrong and I'm happy I was.
:myman::salute:My nikka tru m.a.c. and m.a.c stands for tru monster ass cock.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
mav's really :ufdup: by not paying this dude after he balled out in the playoffs. :mjpls:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
mav's really :ufdup: by not paying this dude after he balled out in the playoffs. :mjpls:
I think they did too. But my biggest defense FOR Brunson in light of his defensive deficiencies was that you can always hide one bad defender on a team, but not two. With Luka as his running mate, it was going to be hard cause now you have to try and hide both and Luka will be the priority.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
:myman::salute:My nikka tru m.a.c. and m.a.c stands for tru monster ass cock.

camron-mase.gif

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I love how on the first page of the thread we was predicting a great season 53, 58, and 50 win seasons.

I really like the seeding for the Knicks. Got to play every game in front of them, but
they did the right thing sticking to their guns in order to move up.

Plus no matter what happens the Knicks still have routes for improvement and key pieces are in their prime, and/or coming back. Nobody should want to play this team right now. It hasn’t been like that since the 90’s.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
I didn't care for Monica McNutt until I saw that ass in person. She was walking around and those cheeks resembled the April 5th earthquakes.

Yelled her name out "Monica!" and she turned around like Yoooo. Chill as shyt. I don't want to hear her call games but I'll certainly watch :shaq:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I didn't care for Monica McNutt until I saw that ass in person. She was walking around and those cheeks resembled the April 5th earthquakes.

Yelled her name out "Monica!" and she turned around like Yoooo. Chill as shyt. I don't want to hear her call games but I'll certainly watch :shaq:
I love McNUUUUUUTTTTTTTT
neil-degrasse-tyson.gif