“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
:mjlol: Bro, what? Nikkas hungry. Fukk outta here. I’m eating that in one sitting.

Chop cheese, fries, wings and two pastellitos?

And you know there’s a soda to go with that plus some fúckin snacky cake from 7-Eleven.

Sheesh.

I’m good. Even when I’m hungry something like that gon have me regretting it a hour later.

Last edited:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
They should just take the picks and move the team to Buffalo or something.

I concur, moving the Nets to Buffalo would be dope, I think they would have a good fanbase there, the Knicks have more fans in Brooklyn THAN Brooklyn, the boroughs are Knick fans, but since Buffalo is upstate, I believe they would support an NBA team

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I think the Nets won’t trade with the Knicks because the thought of a very good and in their minds god forbid championship level Knicks team dooms their chance of ever building a fanbase :francis:

But trading the house would have to make them consider it…team isn’t going anywhere and no team is giving that much up for Mikal.
unless the Nets wanna tattoo Knicks on their neck, there's really nothing you could offer that could justify it even if it were acceptable from another team

and I think they should entertain moving him.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Should’ve stayed their asses in Newark and tried to build something that was “their own” in coordination with the Devils and Red Bulls (if that soccer stadium were close by instead of in Harrison).

Being in Brooklyn has done them ZERO favors and everything needed to work out from the start. If the team with Garnett made a Finals run it would’ve meant something. The islanders bailed because Barclays is just not a good arena even tho they had ample land to make it superior arena — but they cheaped out.

If Jay Z was gonna be involved to be the mascot they should’ve locked him into a 10 year deal for optics if he was really that serious (which he wasn’t). Prokhorov just wasn’t the guy for this project and he bailed 8 years into the shït. Meanwhile the CACs in that part of Brooklyn don’t even resemble true sports fans. But at least the arena had great transportation options. Still — you can’t ever beat the great location of MSG and now the Knicks are morphing into a great team to hitch a bandwagon onto.
The Rock SUCKED for basketball.

The Islanders bailed from BK partly because the arena was never meant to be suited for hockey. It was always hoops only. This is the first time since the move where the Knicks have been vastly better than them. But let's also be real. The Knicks never wanted the Nets as a rival because the Knicks were the common bond for every NY sports fan that was otherwise divided in fandom amongst the other sports.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Probably jumping out the window… but if you told me every player in the league was available for the same package of Fournier, Grimes and 5-6 firsts and I’d REALLY struggle with not picking Mikal. That’s how much I love and believe in this group of guys…
AD if Bron gets hurt and the season spirals.

Then Jimmy if trying to win this year. And Miami looks like shyt, they should do it.

Then Mikal