“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
That’s a sigh of relief.

Let’s say he sits out the next 10 games. We play

Hornets- Win
Jazz- Win

Pacers
Lakers
Griz
Mavs
Pacers
Rockets
Magic
Sixers (first game after all star break)

If we can go 6-4 that would be a blessing. But realistically, I think this team is good enough to go 7-3 even without Randle.

We’ve built a Solid 5 game lead from the 7th seed. So worst case, we go down to 6 with plenty of season left to make up ground and catch 4th or 5th
7-3 is looking very good right now.

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
IMG-0774.jpg
gif.gif

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I got love for Buffalo, shyt would be dope

Nets will never even have a Yankees-Mets, Rangers-Oilers, Jets-Giants dynamic

But it would be too much of an L if they had to leave Brooklyn the investors wouldn’t let it happen

Should’ve stayed their asses in Newark and tried to build something that was “their own” in coordination with the Devils and Red Bulls (if that soccer stadium were close by instead of in Harrison).

Being in Brooklyn has done them ZERO favors and everything needed to work out from the start. If the team with Garnett made a Finals run it would’ve meant something. The islanders bailed because Barclays is just not a good arena even tho they had ample land to make it superior arena — but they cheaped out.

If Jay Z was gonna be involved to be the mascot they should’ve locked him into a 10 year deal for optics if he was really that serious (which he wasn’t). Prokhorov just wasn’t the guy for this project and he bailed 8 years into the shït. Meanwhile the CACs in that part of Brooklyn don’t even resemble true sports fans. But at least the arena had great transportation options. Still — you can’t ever beat the great location of MSG and now the Knicks are morphing into a great team to hitch a bandwagon onto.