“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
They should just take the picks and move the team to Buffalo or something.
I got love for Buffalo, shyt would be dope

Nets will never even have a Yankees-Mets, Rangers-Oilers, Jets-Giants dynamic

But it would be too much of an L if they had to leave Brooklyn the investors wouldn’t let it happen

Last edited:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Again I hate he keeps starters in so late in big wins. But if he doesn’t take that philosophy and doesn’t have the team buying in they don’t have the amount of wins they do.

Probably would’ve checked out tonight and took tonight as a gimme loss.

It’s a double edge sword. One it gets them the best seed possible but grinds his players down by the time they get to the playoffs. If they’re not injured. The good with the bad.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Again I hate he keeps starters in so late in big wins. But if he doesn’t take that philosophy and doesn’t have the team buying in they don’t have the amount of wins they do.

Probably would’ve checked out tonight and took tonight as a gimme loss.

It’s a double edge sword. One it gets them the best seed possible but grinds his players down by the time they get to the playoffs. If they’re not injured. The good with the bad.
At least it’s the bench players grinding this time. Precious and Josh both played 40 plus minutes…

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably jumping out the window… but if you told me every player in the league was available for the same package of Fournier, Grimes and 5-6 firsts and I’d REALLY struggle with not picking Mikal. That’s how much I love and believe in this group of guys…
The only all-star caliber guard/wing I see being a seamless fit with this group