“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I think the Nets won’t trade with the Knicks because the thought of a very good and in their minds god forbid championship level Knicks team dooms their chance of ever building a fanbase :francis:

But trading the house would have to make them consider it…team isn’t going anywhere and no team is giving that much up for Mikal.

Last edited:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I think the Nets won’t trade with the Knicks because the thought of a very good and in their minds god forbid championship level Knicks team dooms their chance of ever building a fanbase :francis:

But trading the house would have to make them consider it…team is going anywhere and no team is giving that much up for Mikal.

That's why I think its a pipe dream. Nets ain't going to make us better.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

But trading the house would have to make them consider it…team is going anywhere and no team is giving that much up for Mikal.
They should just take the picks and move the team to Buffalo or something.