“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Show me Julius Randle playing tennis. Otherwise, :camby: ……. Or even Quentin Grimes.
⏸️ 😭

new-york.gif

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
:camby: Not Knicks related.

You know what's crazy...

Remember during our draft lottery years, when nikkas just was all about depression and tanking...

We used to do a weekly drop of IG jawns with fat asses to pass the time in the sad days of knicks threads.

We've come a long way. Dap + rep to @Peter Popoff for making me remember that. :blessed:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
You know what's crazy...

Remember during our draft lottery years, when nikkas just was all about depression and tanking...

We used to do a weekly drop of IG jawns with fat asses to pass the time in the sad days of knicks threads.

We've come a long way. Dap + rep to @Peter Popoff for making me remember that. :blessed:
We should bring it back and drop celebratory fat assess after every win

:sas1:

for nostalgia reasons

:sas2:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I could see Kelly Olynyk wouldn’t cost much

Achiuwa/Sims hold it down though
Is Ainge still the Jazz GM? Because last I heard he required a second round pick to just answer his phone.

They’re going to bring back Taj and we all know it. Especially if it’s only a few weeks. On the low though I see us sliding down the rankings to 5-6 seed. Getting a PF only creates an issue when Randle come’s back.

It’s fukked up some bum rookie decided to try and get a charge on a slam dunk. Just a Real bytch ass dirty move That is normal for the Heat.